Pre-Game Talk: Bruins vs. Maple Leafs Nov 21st 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston

FYI, Kevan Miller is out until at least Thanksgiving with an upper body injury.

Last edited:

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
This beauty goes on sale on Black Friday

CUQ4SztU8AADhpA.jpg

AlpineLager

The way she *** goes
Jul 4, 2007
New Brunswick
For the love of all that is holy.. win this game! Having friends over and one is a die hard Leafs fan. At least i'll be schmammered :laugh:

BigBadBruins63*

Wait, I wonder how Morrow would do as a forward. Probably just a fill-in with Vatrano going down, but you know what. Why the hell not lol

Brent Burns and Big Buff have moved back and forth at times in their career. Maybe give him a look up there and see how it goes.

Tampbear

Apr 10, 2015
Tampa
Carry the momentum from last game and put Toronto in it's place. Hoping to see Vatrano back but I like the lineup regardless. Really like this team and the young D.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Krug played a couple of shifts as forward, too, at the end of 2013-4 when points were not at a premium. Still, I'm surprised that nobody has been called up from Providence on an emergency basis. Maybe that can only be done the day of a game, so we don't burn rough callups?

Either way, it's odd, considering that Providence is playing tonight. I don't want Talbot, although with all the injuries, that may be the guy we're getting. But I certainly don't want him on the tail end of a b2b.

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
I've been able to catch a few Leafs games perusing Center Ice, and they are by no means a pushover. Like the Sabres, they are in most games, even against top teams. But they have found bizarre ways to give it away in the end.

Reimer has actually been pretty good. Bernier is likely still a little rusty.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Krug played a couple of shifts as forward, too, at the end of 2013-4 when points were not at a premium. Still, I'm surprised that nobody has been called up from Providence on an emergency basis. Maybe that can only be done the day of a game, so we don't burn rough callups?

Either way, it's odd, considering that Providence is playing tonight. I don't want Talbot, although with all the injuries, that may be the guy we're getting. But I certainly don't want him on the tail end of a b2b.
Providence plays tonight so I think that's why there was no call up.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
The last 2 years the guy who was picked for December is no longer on the team by then. Thornton and now Looch.

Please, sweet Jeebus, tell me that Kevan Miller is going to be December this year.

Definitely buying the calendar - Angell Memorial, which is run by the MSPCA, took great care of my Blue-crowned Amazon parrot before she passed away this summer. She wore the colors of the Wild, but she was a true Bruins fan - chanted "Tuukka, Tuukka" when she got excited, and said "Bourque!" when she got annoyed at the birds outside. Definitely a worthwhile organization - they have lots of adoptable animals at their location in Jamaica Plain just waiting for a home.

Back to B's. I'd rather not split the home-and-home, but I don't see us coming out with all 4 points. I'm more concerned about our Western Canada trip - that could go very well, or go very, very wrong.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Please, sweet Jeebus, tell me that Kevan Miller is going to be December this year.

Definitely buying the calendar - Angell Memorial, which is run by the MSPCA, took great care of my Blue-crowned Amazon parrot before she passed away this summer. She wore the colors of the Wild, but she was a true Bruins fan - chanted "Tuukka, Tuukka" when she got excited, and said "Bourque!" when she got annoyed at the birds outside. Definitely a worthwhile organization - they have lots of adoptable animals at their location in Jamaica Plain just waiting for a home.

Back to B's. I'd rather not split the home-and-home, but I don't see us coming out with all 4 points. I'm more concerned about our Western Canada trip - that could go very well, or go very, very wrong.

:laugh: That is so cool

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
The last time this happened, Matt Hunwick was atrocious... I hope this is just for practice

The GDT will be up later this afternoon

Morrow is bigger than Hunwick and from the limited times I have seen Morrow play, he has a much better shot than Hunwick did.

I would not mind seeing it for one game, and then judge the results.

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
The last time this happened, Matt Hunwick was atrocious... I hope this is just for practice

The GDT will be up later this afternoon

But Krug was ok, besides Matt Hunwick is pretty atrocious on defense too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad