Post-Game Talk: Bruins vs. Islanders 1-25-13 B's win 4-2!

Afam*

Good Game Dougie. I hope that Dougie Chant doesn't get too his head. Keep doing the good job kid

SerenityRick

Jan 23, 2008
Moultonborough, NH
it's so funny how modest and shy Dougie is. he can't even look the camera in the 'eye' during his interviews.

Which is actually really weird because I was watching old interviews with him prior to his draft year and he definitely wasn't all that shy within the Ice Dogs organization. Guess he just needs to get used to the Bruins and being a pro.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Apparently Dougie gave the crowd a quick Dougie when he saw himself on the jumbotron.

I need video evidence!

Afam*

What's the limit for a player assist. Let's say seguin passes the puck to Marchand and pass it lucic and lucic passes it to chara to and dougie scores., do all four players get an assist or just the three players.

SerenityRick

Jan 23, 2008
Moultonborough, NH
Apparently Dougie gave the crowd a quick Dougie when he saw himself on the jumbotron.

I need video evidence!

I think we all do! haha

I was watching an old interview with him where he was talking about that song and he said he did it after a goal once in Junior in front of the home crowd. Couldn't find a video of that though :(

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
What's the limit for a player assist. Let's say seguin passes the puck to Marchand and pass it lucic and lucic passes it to chara to and dougie scores., do all four players get an assist or just the three players.

2 assists max

SerenityRick

Jan 23, 2008
Moultonborough, NH

There are only primary and secondary assists.

They are cleared as soon as the opponent touches the puck. The puck hitting the goalie or a body in front doesn't count as clearing that though which is how Dougie was able to get the assist for the Thornton goal.

You'll only ever see 2 assists maximum per goal. Sometimes you'll see one, sometimes you'll see "unassisted".

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011

Hamilton (Chara,Lucic)

May 9, 2010
Weymouth
Some guys right now look great (Paille, Marchand, etc.). Other guys seem a step behind (McQuaid, Boychuk). Once they catch up to game speed this team will be very dangerous. Seguin can't buy a goal. Everything he throws towards the night is up and over it.

So I guess we keep Hamilton around?

CptxMorgan

Dangerzone
Jul 3, 2008
Lawrence, MA
Some guys right now look great (Paille, Marchand, etc.). Other guys seem a step behind (McQuaid, Boychuk). Once they catch up to game speed this team will be very dangerous. Seguin can't buy a goal. Everything he throws towards the night is up and over it.

So I guess we keep Hamilton around?

Really? I think Boychuk has looked fine for the most part. Some key blocks and some nice hits.

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
well from what i read in a certain fantasy land. dougie is just an overrated slow average dman

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad