News Article: Bruins vs Habs- It's On!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

acr*

In this thread: false cause fallacies, selective memory, sore losing, and plenty of lulz.

Is it October yet?

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I'm happy to see the hate back in this rivalry. They just need to back it up with their play on the ice. What's done is done, it's a new season so move on. But the players need to be pissed off about what happened and play like it. Their regular season games vs the Habs were pretty lackluster, lacked emotion. I don't even know what I was watching the majority of the playoff series.

Given what an opportunity was wasted and the fact that we are very likely to meet up at some point with this new playoff format, this team should never be so motivated to quit friggin' around against that rotten team. Love seeing the hate but it just better be there when the puck drops too.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
Some of you lot crack me up, getting all sorts of trolled by that dude.

Anyone who thinks that the Montreal/Bruins rivalry is bullcrap has been paying real attention not just to the Bruins or the Habs, but to HOCKEY since May 2014. I wouldn't even trip.

So yeah, **** the Habs.

em1RND4.png

eyPCEST.jpg

cBVO0fQ.png

4PsCHgA.jpg

and

vER9vSo.jpg

**** the Habs once more for good measure.

Last edited:

77bestever*

Again, why are you so angry?

You know what......BINGO.....I am angry. I am furious with the team and the GM.

The GM has overpaid the wrong guys. RASK deserves 7 million plus ? I don't think so. What has he done to ear that deal ?

The window is closing and the players won a cup and thought they owned it for every year and just had to show up.

That loss in the second round was a DISGRACE. And nothing was done. They should have been embarrassed. Best team in the league and cant even exit the second round. That tells me they are fat cats who think they deserve the cup instead of a team that should earn it.

We will see aht happens but we are blowing it bigtime....Especially with trading Seguin. That was a trade with the intent that we would win another cup...Not lose in round two.

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers

The GM has overpaid the wrong guys. RASK deserves 7 million plus ? I don't think so. What has he done to ear that deal ?

The window is closing and the players won a cup and thought they owned it for every year and just had to show up.

That loss in the second round was a DISGRACE. And nothing was done. They should have been embarrassed. Best team in the league and cant even exit the second round. That tells me they are fat cats who think they deserve the cup instead of a team that should earn it.

We will see aht happens but we are blowing it bigtime....Especially with trading Seguin. That was a trade with the intent that we would win another cup...Not lose in round two.

There's more to life than hockey, crazy I know, I have to remind myself constantly

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
This is so dumb....This band needs to stop flaming this rilvary

Pfft. That will never happen. The only reason for the Dropkick Murphys continued existence is to glom on to Boston sports success as the band of the pink hats and faux Boston poseurs. They 100% suck.

The Bruins/Habs rivalry will continue long after anyone remembers this generation's Bosstones. It's all on the ice.

FinnBruin

Aug 6, 2014
Germany

Well, for one, he did just win a Vezina. Obviously he wasn't at his best in the playoffs, not gonna disagree with that... But then again, look at his playoff stats. If those stats are him not at his best, then I'd say that just proves he's an elite goalie.

I'm not a huge fan of the Seguin deal but I actually liked it at the time it was done, so I can't really flame Chia too much for that one. And whilst I don't have full confidence in Eriksson getting it done on the first line let's at least give him the chance before declaring him worthless. I have a feeling Fraser could be in for a 20-ish goal season on the third line as well, so the trade may still turn out just fine.

Braunbaer

May 21, 2012
All of the core guys PC locked up with big contracts would make more on the open market. Substantially more. Look at the money thrown at mediocre players this summer.

I doubt Lucic and Marchand would make more money.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Would be nice if the Bruins players (other than Lucic) hated the Habs as much as the fans did, and played harder when it mattered last play-offs. Still in shock how the Habs rolled over them all series.

The older I get the more it bothers me that it often seems like the games mean more to me than some of the players. Truthfully, I don't think this reflects as poorly on me as it does on some players.

I'll take a guy like Marchand or Looch any day, even if it means they cross the line from time to time over most of the vanilla "good sports" types that the league is littered with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad