GDT: Bruins vs Detroit. March 8, 2015 Boston Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colt.45Orr

Mar 23, 2003
Canada
Tough guy Claude being a big man with Pasta while he continues to let Soup suck shift after shift, game after game.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
if the team is so tired then how bout trying to spend some time in the offensive zone instead of just defending?

The Special K

Hoss MOFO, Hoss.
Sep 26, 2008
Canal Winchester, OH
Ugh. Why does CJ insist on playing this way? We need to mount some offense and maintain puck possession. I know some will say that it is not him, it's the players. Well if that is the case then why has this been the case for years...and why is Pasta, one of out best offensive players sitting on the bench?

McBrom7

FIRE IT UP!!
Jun 26, 2012
That's the way boys. Everything out of the zone. The more whistles the better. Slow the play down.

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
If you guys are seeing let up in the B's, it could be the back to back with less than 20 hours between games. They must be gased.

rob4748

Jul 5, 2013
Outside of the goal, he hasn't had a very strong game. I think this has more to do with Clode trusting his vets more when ahead though.

I agree with that, I just don't see a problem with putting him on the 3rd line for the rest of the game. Just no 1st line minutes.

McBrom7

FIRE IT UP!!
Jun 26, 2012
I don't know who called a late 3rd period make up call but there it is.. Man was that a soft one

SerenityRick

Jan 23, 2008
Moultonborough, NH
Ugh. Why does CJ insist on playing this way? We need to mount some offense and maintain puck possession. I know some will say that it is not him, it's the players. Well if that is the case then why has this been the case for years...and why is Pasta, one of out best offensive players sitting on the bench?

Because he's played that crap today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad