GDT: Bruins VS Canadiens 7:00PM ET [RDS] Quebec City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Emelin and Markov are not a good idea. Will Therrien realize that?

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Is it just me or does it seem like Lehkonen and Radulov constantly create something while Plekanec is completely invisible?

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
Danault still winning every single puck battle on the board, nice assertiveness by Sergachev on that defensive coverage.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Lekhonen should make the team. No question. McCarron is not ready. Neither is Sergachev.

Carr is a decent filler player, but I think the Habs can upgrade. We'll see what Ghetto does next game.

deandebean

Jan 14, 2003
Gatineau
Visit site
L'éco-diesel de Ram.

RAMMMMM.

Ok, open ice tonight. Lots of chances on both sides.
For those who think Montoya sucks, what about Tuuuuuuuuuuuuka? Montoya is better than the rubberman. And it wasn't in the plans to have Lingraine be the backup, as hasn't played in one week or so. Even more than one week, actually.

mariolemieux66

Sep 17, 2008
Vancouver
Opposing dmen let McCarron go for the puck first on dump in to not get hit. McCarron needs to learn to use it to his advantage amd create plays.

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
McCarron beset advantage is his size and yet...he keeps falling down....and losing battles. When you can take advantage of your greatest asset, it means you are not ready.

One really important thing...can somebody make sure he comes back next year with stronger legs?

Picaroon

Apr 6, 2008
New Brunswick
Is it just me or does it seem like Lehkonen and Radulov constantly create something while Plekanec is completely invisible?

If Rads and Lek prove to be a formidable duo, having a defensively responsible centre in between them who you don't necessarily notice is probably a good thing.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
I am not bashing DD for whatever effort he has or has not put in tonight. I am showing my utter disdain for him because he should not be on this team. He is a marginal player who brings nothing to this team. My dislike for him is based on favoritism shown him that he did not reciprocate with any results for all of his chances.

I aim that disdain 100 per cent at the coach.

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
Lekhonen should make the team. No question. McCarron is not ready. Neither is Sergachev.

Carr is a decent filler player, but I think the Habs can upgrade. We'll see what Ghetto does next game.

That was my take before the game. That will be my take after. I'm really happy to have had no expectations for Lehkonen as he surprises me a whole lot. Can't wait to see what the extra confidence gives him. He makes moves that sometimes makes me think of Andrei K at his best. But it must be the number though.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad