Post-Game Talk: Bruins Sweep Pens with 1-0 win

Its Alright Ma

Jul 19, 2010
I can't believe this is the same team we watched plodding at the end of the regular season and struggle to get past Toronto...they truly have reached that next level that only a handful of teams are capable of reaching.

Boston back where it belongs, in the SCF baby!!!!

C77

Mar 12, 2009
Junior's Farm
Chara and rask stuff of legend.

Personally beating the Rags and Pens in 9 games are a highlite of my sports life....cup or not.

This is like hockey nirvana....

Before 2011 I'd never ever seen the Bruins in a Conference Final...except if being 4 and 5 years old counts....2 Cup Finals in 3 years...is just amazing.

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
Crosby still not willing to give the Bruins credit. "We had our chances, puck hopped over sticks, hit posts" yadda yadda yadda. Man up and just say the better team won. Even if you don't believe it, at least you sound like a man instead of a whiny brat.

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
I will no longer doubt Julien...what a great coaching clinic...and what more can be said about the team, unbelievable team effort...I am quite annoyed with all the people on the main boards complaining how Boston plays dirty...they play tough and they play hard, and I am very proud to say this is the team I cheer for

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Chara and rask stuff of legend.

Personally beating the Rags and Pens in 9 games are a highlite of my sports life....cup or not.

Yes. Those last 2 series were amazing. The team worked hard and Tuukka showed he is the best in the NHL. I love that we truly embarrassed the Pens and Rags.

Numbah4

Mar 6, 2008
Crosby still not willing to give the Bruins credit. "We had our chances, puck hopped over sticks, hit posts" yadda yadda yadda. Man up and just say the better team won. Even if you don't believe it, at least you sound like a man instead of a whiny brat.

I'm not even going to call him a man any longer. That boy is a punk!

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
Boston Bruins ‏@NHLBruins 1m
Jags couldn't keep a smile from his face.."of course it feels like a family. I've had a lot of fun since the first day I came here" ^CS

Boston Bruins ‏@NHLBruins 32s
Jagr: "no one acts like a superstar...good team chemistry...appreciate that we can go to the Finals & spend more time together"^CS

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad