Bruins @ Senators - Raining burgers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Discuss

Got stuck at work, missed first 2 periods, first time I miss a game this year, the game looked crazy I had updates on my phone, hearing the crowd and everything I had freaking goosebumps! So proud of my team!!!

Glad I said **** tanking and stayed in here watching this team grow! Let's ****ing do this boys woooooooooo!

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
CAgaC1vVEAA64D1.jpg:large

:nod:

sens613

Apr 12, 2012
Big gritty performance. team took the play to the Bruins and kept bouncing back. Impressive play , real proud of how far are young guys have come

Derivation

Jan 4, 2010
Wow. I still have that pre-3rd period anxiety feel in my gut. DID WE JUST WIN?? YES. I BELIEVE 2015.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
These games against the Leafs should be easy but I'm dead certain they will be needlessly close.

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
This team makes me believe in miracles, destiny, the karmic power of the burger and the simple truth that when you work hard and care as much as you should, good things happen.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Big gritty performance. team took the play to the Bruins and kept bouncing back. Impressive play , real proud of how far are young guys have come

Well said.

These kids killed a few demons tonight.

Won a big, must-win game.
Fought back after a poor start.
Beat our kryptonite team.

.....amazing amount of growth this year with the team.

Still in shock....even if we don't make the playoffs, this run has definitely been worth it. This experience is worth so much! That Pageau line is really turning into our rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad