Value of: Bruins RW need

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
What would it take from the Bruins to get one of these players, and the the need of the teams they are on ........
in order Mantha, Anderson, Palmieri, Tofoli.........

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Mantha and Josh Anderson aren't available, at least for anything realistic or feasible.

I doubt Kyle Palmieri would be dealt. He's not expiring and is a solid player who's cost controlled.

Tyle Toffoli could definitley be had but he's pretty mediocre at this point in my opinion, idk how much he changes the dynamic of the Bruins on the 2nd line.

If Boston wants to go all in, they could go after Taylor Hall but that's gonnna cost a pretty penny in picks and prospects

Reactions: Viqsi

Mick Jagr

Nice guy, tries hard, loves the game.
Jul 11, 2009
Peterborough, ONT
twitter.com
Acquiring Mantha would take quite an overpayment of assets IMO. I don't think Yzerman parts with him. He'll serve an important role in turning Detroit's fortunes around.

Not saying he's some ELITE untouchable btw, but his value to Detroit is higher than it is anywhere else at this point.

Reactions: ThankGord

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
At this point the Blue Jackets' biggest need w/r/t a Josh Anderson trade is for folks to quit ****ing asking about Josh Anderson all the g-ddamn time already. He is not a Sneaky Value Trade Target because he's disproportionately valued by this organization.

Reactions: Dumais

Merrrlin

Grab the 9 iron, Barry!
Jul 2, 2019
At this point the Blue Jackets' biggest need w/r/t a Josh Anderson trade is for folks to quit ****ing asking about Josh Anderson all the g-ddamn time already. He is not a Sneaky Value Trade Target because he's disproportionately valued by this organization.

What do you think Columbus' contract offer to Josh looks like?

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
Why does Toffoli return so much more than Marcus Johanssen did? Zboril has been the Bruins best defender in Providence this season. I know its dealing from a position of strength and yada yada but I want to know what is up with Chara and Krug for next year before I move Zboril.

KingCanadain1976

Jul 8, 2009
Thunder Bay Ont. Can
Toffoli to Boston has been discussed and a 2nd round and Zboril was pretty much agreed.
Would love the above for LA but no way does Toffoli return that
I with respect disagree. Ithink it will depend on how many sellers there really is at the deadline. If there is 3 5 teams interested i thnk its very possible bidding war

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
I with respect disagree. Ithink it will depend on how many sellers there really is at the deadline. If there is 3 5 teams interested i thnk its very possible bidding war

Here's hoping you are right. I still think it would take a lot for Toffoli to return a 1st let alone a 1st and a prospect as indicated.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad