Recalled/Assigned: Bruins recall Torey Krug

cat400

Jul 30, 2005
Could it be that maybe Bart is being scratched as he is part of a trade about to go down?

DocToboggan

Jan 31, 2013
MA
Sounds right... Whitney is only worth a type C prospect...

realistically anything more than Bart and a 4th/5th round pick would be overpayment for Whitney...But he could atleast help the PP some I'd hope, he'd also probably be paired with Chara or Seids most of the time which will help balance out his defense zone liabilities.

The Kaberle deal helped us win a cup and I don't think we can ever say that was a bad trade due to that fact alone...I do worry about either one of Dougy AND Whitney playing important minutes come playoff time though, but if Mcquaid is healthy by round 2 (if we can get past the first test) my guess is one of them (most likely hamilton) sits, barring another injury to a defenseman

Now if the rumored Boychuck for Whitney rumors are true...:rant:

trenton1

Bergeron for Hart
Dec 19, 2003
Loge 31 Row 10
I'm not sure, just seems weird since they didn't call anyone up for last game and Boychuk missed that one too.

JJ's not gonna fly someone up to Canada! :laugh:

But seriously, it probably does have to do with pending roster movements but they are a bit thin back there right now if Boychuk isn't ready. They can't even afford a sniffle.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Something is up here, hopefully we know sooner then later, the suspense is killing us all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad