Bruins raising prices for 2015-16

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
STH's were contacted on Friday about what prices next year will cost and they want payment by March 26. These prices are for the last row in the balcony by the blue line.

SEASON TICKET PRICE
$54.00
BOX OFFICE PRICE*
$120.00
SAVINGS PER GAME
$66.00
TOTAL SEASON TICKET PRICE
$2,322.00
BOX OFFICE PRICE*
$5,160.00
TOTAL SEASON SAVINGS
$2,838.00

If you pay before the playoffs

RENEW BEFORE MARCH 26
ROUND 1
$64.00
ROUND 2
$96.00
ROUND 3
$128.00
ROUND 4
$160.00
STRIP TOTAL
$1,792.00

NON-RENEWAL PRICE
ROUND 1
$70.00
ROUND 2
$105.00
ROUND 3
$140.00
ROUND 4
$175.00
STRIP TOTAL
$1,960.00

Anybody else get an invoice Friday?

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I did and I'll take the $4 increase versus the $15 increase for 13-14 and $10 increase for this season.

In the grand scheme of things, the increase isn't that bad.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
I like how they use the term 'savings' while raising prices after our worst season in years, and worst showing by a Bruins GM in a while also.

bruinsfan001

Apr 2, 2010
I haven't payed to go to a Bruins game in over 2 years. If I do it will be in another city, prices have gotten too ridiculous IMO. I still remember the year they won the cup I payed $160 to sit center ice 10 rows from the glass. This team isn't even that good. I rather pay the same money to go out to dinner and see a concert or something.

David Krejci*

They will not get a dime from me until some stuff changes around here. Not that it'll make a difference, it's just about the principle.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
They will not get a dime from me until some stuff changes around here. Not that it'll make a difference, it's just about the principle.

maybe just one fan makes no difference but thousands do, and it wasn`t that long ago the barn was dressed up with fans looking like empty seats which prompted an acute change of attitude from Ownership

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida

The Sens are offering free hamburgers to fans who show up to support Hammond. Our owner needs to take notice! Can't wait to go to Ottawa Tuesday (I'll get the hamburger but I'm not rooting for Hammond)

the negotiator

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
The small increase wasn't a big surprise

What did surprise me was that the Winter Classic wasn't hyped more....I thought the major theme would be renew now and reserve your seat at Gillette.

My guess...they are betting that one down year gets them a mulligan and that a modest increase will pass without much of a ruckus. It will be interesting to see how the rest of the season plays out and how that sets the tone for the next State of the Bruins.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
The small increase wasn't a big surprise

What did surprise me was that the Winter Classic wasn't hyped more....I thought the major theme would be renew now and reserve your seat at Gillette.

My guess...they are betting that one down year gets them a mulligan and that a modest increase will pass without much of a ruckus. It will be interesting to see how the rest of the season plays out and how that sets the tone for the next State of the Bruins.
I think they are waiting to see how many renewals they have before they start really promising anything.

Renewals always piss people off and this year, the ire is only compounded by this down year.

Like I said above, $4 is a relief considering my area has been absolutely screwed the last two years.

Arthur*

Well the demand is going to be way up for season tix now that Superstars Max Talbot and Brett Connolly are here.

Chiarelli knows how to put butts in the seats.

Strange Universe

Apr 8, 2009
The Sens are offering free hamburgers to fans who show up to support Hammond. Our owner needs to take notice! Can't wait to go to Ottawa Tuesday (I'll get the hamburger but I'm not rooting for Hammond)

Just be careful that they are not Friday's burgers...:)

Have fun.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I have two seats in the balcony that I won't be renewing, the product isn't worth my hard earned money. at this point I would rather watch on TV.
I'm undecided at this point. I do know I won't be buying playoff tickets this year.

I'm not upset about the increase just the fact that I can only buy 1 Winter Classic ticket...

Fire Sweeney

Jun 16, 2009
Bergen
Now we see why Charlie called out Julien and Chiarelli... he knows he is a crook for charging astronomical prices for Julien's boring system and Chiarelli's lack of moves to improve the team.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
They have to do something about the flies in the balcony. It is really disgusting at times.

I am hopeful the renovations this summer will address that and other issues on Level 7. Of all the new buildings that went online in the mid 90's, TD Garden is by far the worst.

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston
Noone overspends on yearly entertainment like sports diehards. We started in 66 at $4 a seat and ended in 2006 at $95. Kept maxing out that 401K though,now retired at 55.

Kranium

Mar 9, 2014
Arvika, Sweden
Season tickets is 90% of my monthly salary. And the price for going to 2 games would end up costing me the same as a season ticket costs. Flight, Hotels, tickets and food.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad