Prospect Info: Bruins Prospects XXIII

James Walker

Sep 28, 2017
Is DiPietro better than Bussi, and if so will he continue to be?
He is one year younger than Bussi.

Beesfan

Apr 10, 2006
Clutch goals by Jellvik, last one assisted by Gasseau. Svedback, well, not his best game. Cutter should be making the Flyers very happy about now.

I was at this game, and it was a great one. Jellvik has progressed immensely from last year, but I'm still seeing a player similar to Oskar Steen. If he continues an upward trajectory I may upgrade that assessment. Gasseau has level off quite a bit. Early in the year he was looking like BC's best forward, but he is clearly in the 5-7 range at this point in the season.

On the Providence side, Duran looks like the perfect hockey player in warm ups, but he was not noticeable in the game. I didn't pay much attention to Svedbeck because I know nothing about the goaltending position other than you are supposed to stop the puck.

For non-Bruins prospects, I am really impressed with Cutter Gauthier and Ryan Leonard. Gauthier would be a 50 point player in the NHL right now, but I think the Flyers are better off with him at BC than in their mess of an organization. Leonard is just a fun player to watch. He's basically a highlight reel. I love the way he holds on the puck and beats players until a play opens up.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
The week so far

Sunday
Kostadinski 1 goal 1 assist 6 shots +2 3-2 win
Nassen still out

Edward 5 shots -1 5-4 loss

Mast 1 assist 2 shots -2 4-2 loss

Monday
Pelosi assist
Hendrickson goal US wins 6-1

Tuesday
Pelosi goal
Hendrickson goal and assist US wins 7-4

shelbysdad

Nov 21, 2006
Red Hook, NY
The week so far

Sunday
Kostadinski 1 goal 1 assist 6 shots +2 3-2 win
Nassen still out

Edward 5 shots -1 5-4 loss

Mast 1 assist 2 shots -2 4-2 loss

Monday
Pelosi assist
Hendrickson goal US wins 6-1

Tuesday
Pelosi goal
Hendrickson goal and assist US wins 7-4
Is this tournament on NHL Network ?

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I know lineups are definitely not finalized yet but potentially, how many B`s prospects are in the running for a spot with their country? Anyone know off hand?

Pelosi is really good around the net at that level. Exciting prospect.
big body too by all appearances

Reactions: Kegs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad