Pre-Game Talk: Bruins @ Panthers / Post-Game: Panthers 3, Wings 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
I'm having trouble waiting for this game. Haven't felt this way in a while. That combined with the recent play of the Miami Heat has me unable to sleep tonight.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
We sign 43-year-old Jagr to a 2-year deal and he begins to regress as soon as the puck drops in October. Just throwing that potential scenario out there to keep people on planet Earth.

He's not going to regress that quickly. At least not as drastically as youre suggesting. He'll keep regressing as he gets older, sure, but if he hadn't gotten two illnesses this season he likely would have scored over 50 pts.again. He's Jaromir Jagr.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
He's not going to regress that quickly. At least not as drastically as youre suggesting. He'll keep regressing as he gets older, sure, but if he hadn't gotten two illnesses this season he likely would have scored over 50 pts.again. He's Jaromir Jagr.

Pirri was on the radio today being interviewed by Scott Laughlin and he was asked about Jagr's workouts if it really was as intense as people talk about.

he said something along the lines of him being shocked at how much the man loves the ice even at 43 and just can't get enough of it. dude works hard as heck. Pirri said that people sometimes get tired of the ice as they get older, but it's just not the case with Jagr

The funny part of the interview was when Laughlin asked him about his scoring lately. He said he was a passer in the AHL but as the time went on, something clicked in his mind.

He said that the more pucks he throws at the end, something is bound to go in, play the percentage

No wonder he shoots so much lol

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Pirri was on the radio today being interviewed by Scott Laughlin and he was asked about Jagr's workouts if it really was as intense as people talk about.

he said something along the lines of him being shocked at how much the man loves the ice even at 43 and just can't get enough of it. dude works hard as heck. Pirri said that people sometimes get tired of the ice as they get older, but it's just not the case with Jagr

The funny part of the interview was when Laughlin asked him about his scoring lately. He said he was a passer in the AHL but as the time went on, something clicked in his mind.

He said that the more pucks he throws at the end, something is bound to go in, play the percentage

No wonder he shoots so much lol

Seemed like that was Bergenheims train of thought too. Luckily Pirri has a better shot.

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
Flying in to FLL this morning and driving over to Sunrise for the game. First time down there! Excited for the game, but go Bruins. ;)

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I'm having trouble waiting for this game. Haven't felt this way in a while. That combined with the recent play of the Miami Heat has me unable to sleep tonight.

I should probably have a quick nap when I get home before the game, seeing is I only got four hours sleep last night from working a turn-around shift.

Like that will actually happen! :laugh:

adam graves

Panther 20 yr sth
Feb 24, 2010
south florida
Flying in to FLL this morning and driving over to Sunrise for the game. First time down there! Excited for the game, but go Bruins. ;)

Enjoy.

Shake the hand of the panther fan next to you when u lst sit.

Clap for all great plays.

I've been to Many Red Sox games in yankee garb never had a problem with that formula.

jagrgodr

Sep 24, 2006
If jagr scores against boston, their fans are going to be extremely upset. Jagr only scored 1 goal the entire time he was with them while they marched to the finals.

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
Tro,Tkop out. Hayes and Thornton in. Petro stays in too. Plenty of toughness in the lineup tonight. Need this win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad