GDT: Bruins @ Leafs | Dec 8th | 7:00est II

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackJ

Feb 7, 2012
No, it's not funny how that works because it doesn't work.

And seriously, how exactly is a sports fan who's born and raised in their city and watched their team since they were young just supposed to "choose" another team to cheer for? You can't possibly be that stupid.

Otherwise I would have chosen another team a long time ago. No one deserves this :D

Future

Feb 8, 2011
Ontario
Chubby Nonis chillin watching disaster after disaster and doesn't do ****. Vancouver fans had the same complaint. Didn't have the balls to make decent sized moves except for one time.

tamle

Nov 13, 2013
Always wondered if Bruins were up 4-1 can the Leafs mount a comeback in the 3rd? Here's hoping :D

Wendelstache

May 5, 2010
is Franson ever going to learn how to play defense?

what a ****ing pylon, this guy infuriates me everytime he's on the ice... Reimer or Bernier should give him a big slash when he skates across the crease.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
okay - the bad news is that we're down, but this will mean that we can press in the third. this could work in our advantage.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Leafs need a big 3 period here, as the 2nd wasn't pretty ..

17 shots and 3 goals against.

No Rask, so lets give it a go boys.

leafstilldeath*

Hey you ****ing Stupid ****S of a Coaching staff. Did you see or take notes what Bruins did ater taking a 3-1 lead? Here let me type it for ya in capital letters

DID NOT SIT ON A LEAD

Yup thats right. Coaching staff you SUCK just **** off and jump off of CN tower.

New User Name

Jan 2, 2008
Instead of even thinking of hiring Wayne Gretzky can we please hire Gary Roberts FULL TIME!
At least Roberts will kick some ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad