GDT: Bruins@Leafs 7PM CBC HNIC - MOD WARNING POST #16

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafFever

Feb 12, 2016
I think the Leafs come to play tonight, which is something they did not do the last game against Boston.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
2 points tonight + the game in hand would be huge for us. Fortunately, through Zach Hyman all things are possible.

He reminds me of Clarkson sans the falling down, twig legs and fights. Clarkson was great at crashing into people to get the puck moving along.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
I would have liked our chances more with Andersen in net, but if Hutch continues his steady play, there's no reason we can't earn a win tonight if the boys show up ready to play.

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
Andy sucks against Boston so this is probably for the best.

Ignatius Reilly

Nov 25, 2010
I would have liked our chances more with Andersen in net, but if Hutch continues his steady play, there's no reason we can't earn a win tonight if the boys show up ready to play.
I was thinking the same thing, so I took a look at their stats.

Freddie: GAA 2.50; SV% .923
Hutch: GAA 2.53 SV% 9.19

Those are remarkably close, and include Hutch's rough start and an bad goal in the last game.

I'm back to worrying about whether we show up at the start and how physical it gets.

Reactions: Blanche Blanche

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
I hope they find some damn way to shut that top line down but I'm prepping myself for a Pasta hat trick.

I think the Leafs need to score a bunch tonight to get the W. The question is will they?

Reactions: The Man with a Plan

WillNy29

Jun 20, 2018
Normally Im cool with just a win whether its 1-0 or whatever but please f***ing kick these guys asses...7-0 please???

Reactions: PromisedLand

glue

Jan 30, 2006
Toronto
Normally Im cool with just a win whether its 1-0 or whatever but please ****ing kick these guys asses...7-0 please???

That might be possible if we were the Capitals, unfortunately I think you’ll see a tight game with some Marchand antics

4StevieBlunder4

May 9, 2017
I’m comfortable with Hutch in net. Liked his game so far, he lets in the occasional stinker that Andy would save, but hell the guy is a backup. And with the defensive lapses what else can be expected?

We need to play a tight game and someone needs to be ready to throw the body around. Hoping for a dominant performance by Mathews, and my god does Kadri ever need a big game.

Reactions: Blanche Blanche
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad