Post-Game Talk: Bruins in the SENS Den, today 5:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
We got this one, Boston had to travel last night after their game!

O.png
vs. :bruins

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
If McKenna is playing I'm gonna put some cash on the bruins. I dont think McKenna is skilled enough to win a game in the NHL

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Why did we call up burgdoerfer? Is Boucher planning to go 10-8?

Edit: I see demelo is out. Still. We have 6 d men

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
If McKenna is playing I'm gonna put some cash on the bruins. I dont think McKenna is skilled enough to win a game in the NHL
To be fair he was .919 on 37 shots against Giroux and friends
If we play like yesterday I think we have a tiny chance

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
We've allowed just 1 PP goal in last 8 games. And it was effectively 5-on-3 against Sharks. Are we actually getting better on PK or I'm just jinxing it here for nothing?

Boucher said they made some adjustments

Smith Stone Tierney all PK now. Could I dare say Harpur has helped the PK as well.

That first one last night was luck and Andy standing on his head.

Reactions: Alex1234

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
We've allowed just 1 PP goal in last 8 games. And it was effectively 5-on-3 against Sharks. Are we actually getting better on PK or I'm just jinxing it here for nothing?
Andy has been great the last two weeks. There’s your answer

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Had a dream batherson scores today. Gets the puck on his weak side. Cuts in. Minimal wind up fires the puck short side top shelf.

Reactions: Alex1234

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
Hopefully the Bruins are all pooped out and have used up all of their angry energy dealing with the Leafs last night. Are they still out with Chara and Bergeron?

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Hopefully the Bruins are all pooped out and have used up all of their angry energy dealing with the Leafs last night. Are they still out with Chara and Bergeron?
They will be missing Chara, Bergeron, DeBrusk and Miller, barring them getting a clear bill of health
and jumping back into the lineup. Sounds like McAvoy may be a game time decision after the Hyman hit last night, flew up with the team

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
They will be missing Chara, Bergeron, DeBrusk and Miller, barring them getting a clear bill of health
and jumping back into the lineup. Sounds like McAvoy may be a game time decision after the Hyman hit last night, flew up with the team
Ahh, thanks. Maybe we can squeeze another home win.

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
I didn't know where to post this, but Don Brennan wrote these words and his editor published them:
As a junior, Tavares didn’t look like he would have the wheels to play in the NHL.

What in the f***?!?

Reactions: Deku

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Why must they schedule games on Sunday then where's NFL and a massive Raptors game? I want to watch my team but imma have to put this one on a second or 3rd screen. Y u do dis? At least my lord and Saviour Pat Mahomes II can have my undivided attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad