Pre-Game Talk: Bruins host Red Wings 1PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
I don't know all the intricacies of scheduling.

But is this one if those instances in which the NHLPA mandates players be home for holidays, so the Wings have to fly in Friday morning?

I seem to recall the Leafs being fined for violating such provisions, last year.

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
We always seem to play the Wings in afternoon games. I'd say they might be a first round playoff opponent so take 'em down and take 'em down hard.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
I hope the refs don't fall for all the dives and embellishment by the Dead Wings again

Last game in Detroit was ridiculous the way the Wings players were flopping all over the ice to draw penalties...and it worked

If this game is reffed properly, the B's win 5-3

If not, they lose 5-3

Go BRUINS!!

Reactions: caz16

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
@CamFan81 made a great GIF of that incident using Hershey's Kisses. Watching Chara's face, it reminded me of my older brothers when I was mad, I would swat and they would just laugh and hold me back...lol

I hope it isn't a clown show again - the flopping was ridiculous in the last game. I would love to see some bone crushing clean hits on them.

I don't recall a lot of matinees against the Wings, the Flyers on the other hand.....

Two more points please and I'm hoping for Jake to start a scoring streak now that the monkey is off his back.

Reactions: CamFan81

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad