GDT: Bruins-Habs 7h30

Status
Not open for further replies.

HabsDood

We're the best
Jun 30, 2008
Montreal
I know that Moroccan will make one but he said it'll be up before 1pm.. Maybe he can't make it today.. Let's use this for now, Moderators can merge after I guess..

Go Habs! A lost is the end of the world!:amazed:

Line-up: Rask playing, all you need to know.. lol

I think he's playing..

Last edited:

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
I know that Moroccan will make one but he said it'll be up before 1pm.. Maybe he can't make it today.. Let's use this for now, Moderators can merge after I guess..

Power shortage in Moroccan's neighborhood :help:

I'm sure he'll get the GDT online as soon as he can. Mods can close this thread if/when he does.

JuJu Mobb

Dec 9, 2009
Great GDT.

Glad to see Patrick Traverse, Oleg Petrov and Craig Darby back in the lineup tonight. :handclap:

PsychoticHab

May 26, 2012
Ottawa
According to practice:

Byron - Chucky - Rads
Patch - Plek - Gally
Carr - DD - Shaw
Danault - Mitchell - Flynn

Emelin - Weber
Markov - Petry
Beaulieu - Pateryn

Price

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Carr and/or "Jeune Ghetto" playing tonight?

Lines at practice this morning:

Byron-Galchenyuk-Radulov
Pacioretty-Plekanec-Gallagher
Carr-Desharnais-Shaw
Danault-Mitchell-Flynn

Emelin-Weber
Markov-Petry
Beaulieu-Pateryn

1st PP
Galchenyuk-Shaw-Radulov
Markov-Weber

2nd PP
Pacioretty-Plekanec-Gallagher
Beaulieu-Petry

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Surely you were inspired by all the love sent your way in the pre-game talk thread. You're almost an honorary Habs fan. Probably a closet one too ;)

I love the city of Montreal. However the only time I ever routed for the Habs was when they played the Soviet teams. :)

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
About damn time Carr is given a chance to play again! Now if only they could dump Flynn, I would be a happy man.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
About damn time Carr is given a chance to play again! Now if only they could dump Flynn, I would be a happy man.

Not that Flynn has disappointed me. But I agree, Flynn out, Byron joins Danault and Mitchell on the 4th, Carr stays on the 3rd with DD and Shaw. And right now with Lehkonen out for at least the week, put Andrighetto with Chucky and Radu. But alas, we get Byron promoted to the 1st. While playing admirably, he don't belong there. But the way MT makes changes, chances are Byron has a goal or an assist tonight on that line.

SquiddFX

#Seanski
Dec 16, 2013
Montreal
Not really feeling Byron with Chucky and Rads. We'll see but I'm kinda surprised it wasn't Danault. I read that somewhere yesterday.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Not that Flynn has disappointed me. But I agree, Flynn out, Byron joins Danault and Mitchell on the 4th, Carr stays on the 3rd with DD and Shaw. And right now with Lehkonen out for at least the week, put Andrighetto with Chucky and Radu. But alas, we get Byron promoted to the 1st. While playing admirably, he don't belong there. But the way MT makes changes, chances are Byron has a goal or an assist tonight on that line.

Damn! Just noticed Byron is on the 1st line...yikes! I really love Byron but it's a horrible idea to put him on that 1st pair. Should have given either Carr or Ghetto that chance. I firmly believe that Flynn doesn't deserve a spot in our lineup.

Anyways, I hope Carr scores one tonight!

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
Byron-Galchy-Radu

Are you serious MT ?

Last time we saw this Byron scored a goal.

Why not reward Byron for his great play and give him a shot while Lek is recovering?

But I am a bit Byron fan so take what I say with a grain of salt.

Lorty

May 7, 2013
Radulov will make a crazy 100 feet pass to Byron and he'll score on the rush, I book it!

TCIH

Nov 26, 2007
Montreal
Probably gonna have my eyes on the election and just PVR this game, but I'm really looking forward to see what Carr can bring to the table after his long absence. I wanna see him digging trenches in the foxhole tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad