OT: Bruins goal against Pittsburgh

BrookswasHere44

Jun 22, 2009
So I have a feeling this won't go well but in looking for quick help. Within the last few days someone posted a video by the Bruins against Pittsburgh where Kunitz had a giveaway and was lazy as can be coming back and the bruins scored.

Anyone remember the thread or the video? Maybe PM me a link if you recall it. If not and/or if this thread is uncalled for I apologize. I searched through a few of the most recent threads and didn't find it

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
The amount of incidents in that game from Kunitz is enough to fill a really bad and depressing highlight reel. I really wanted to punch a wall every time he passed the puck right to a Bruins player when he tried to clear the Pens zone, he was a turnover machine that was lazy and yet he's still our 1st line LW.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Bruins got away with two different picks/interferrences on that play, too

DoktorZaius

Feb 7, 2013
Kuni was just out there for a leisurely skate. How was he to know that was an actual game?

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
Are we going to ignore that Sid went off on a change? Pretty sure that line was on the ice for awhile.

I get that Kunitz is pretty close to washed up, but I think it's time to admit this board's incapable of being objective when it comes to #14.

BrookswasHere44

Jun 22, 2009
Are we going to ignore that Sid went off on a change? Pretty sure that line was on the ice for awhile.

I get that Kunitz is pretty close to washed up, but I think it's time to admit this board's incapable of being objective when it comes to #14.

Zero circumstances ever that a player should ever do what Kunitz does in that video. Zero. As far as being objective I feel like pretty much everyone gave him props on that one shift that led to a goal a few games ago.

Not our fault if he's toast

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad