GDT: Bruins @ Flames, 2:00 MT, SNET-W

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
5-2 final for the b's expected. Ah, there's 1.
We simply aren't competitive at home. Weird thing to say, but a big loss is expected after the bruins put up a shocker in vancouver.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Good to get the soft goal out of the way early.

Hopefully that will be it for today.

FerklundCGY

Jul 3, 2017
Did Frolik just suddenly turn into a complete Pejorative Slur over night?

Has been complete s*** since returning from injury

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Longest we've gone without a goal against in a while.

tenor.gif

Reactions: FlamerForLife

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Did Frolik just suddenly turn into a complete ****** over night?

Has been complete s*** since returning from injury

Wasn't exactly put in a great position there. Frolik has been pretty good in general since his return. Really elevated the second line's production.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Another one of those f***ing games where every pass we try to make gets knocked down, no matter how safe the pass is.

FerklundCGY

Jul 3, 2017
Wasn't exactly put in a great position there. Frolik has been pretty good in general since his return. Really elevated the second line's production.

Frolik is easily our second best defensive forward and is generally one of my favorite players but he has not been anywhere close to his usual self since his return.

He's made more brutal defensive mistakes since his return than he has throughout his total time with the Flames prior to the injury

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
It's funny I was about to say elite teams rarely lose back to back and far rarer three in a row, and they pop up that graphic. We are absolutely a bubble team whereas boston will contend for the eastern conference berth into the finals vs tampa (unless everyone's fave leafs make a run ) . Men vs boys today. All this being said I still expect us to make the playoffs and hit up the road vs the ducks.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Frolik is easily our second best defensive forward and is generally one of my favorite players but he has not been anywhere close to his usual self since his return.

He's made more brutal defensive mistakes since his return than he has throughout his total time with the Flames prior to the injury

I just don't think that, as a team, you can be too mad about what happened there if your strategy is to throw the puck along the boards into the feet of your winger while he's got a guy right on his back and no one supporting him. If throwing the puck to him there is part of the system, then a realistic contingency should be part of the system to account for the fact that no matter who is playing Frolik's position, sometimes he is going to lose that battle.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad