Bruins first round picks in 2016

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
How on earth can you make a thread about where the Bruins will pick in the draft and its July 1???? How about we actually see what the team looks like on opening night?

CashMash

Jun 5, 2015
Finland
San Jose will win the lottery and we get matthews. We go on to win the Stanley Cup right before the draft :sarcasm:

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
San Jose will win the lottery and we get matthews. We go on to win the Stanley Cup right before the draft :sarcasm:

And the Boston media says they got lucky Sweeney still sucks

Haggs challenges them to do it again

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
I will bet anyone $50 right now that we have at least one more 1st rounder coming our way. I think it could be too, but for the purposes of the bet I'm just saying 1.

No idea if we draft all 3, but we'll at one point own three first's.

BruinsFan48

Jun 14, 2015
I will bet anyone $50 right now that we have at least one more 1st rounder coming our way. I think it could be too, but for the purposes of the bet I'm just saying 1.

No idea if we draft all 3, but we'll at one point own three first's.

Yes I think we ship out vets at deadline and end up with 2 top 7 picks and a late first we grab 2 elite forwards ( Matthews, Puljajivi, Tkachuk, Steel, Jones, and a good d prospect

BruinInPhilly

Nov 12, 2005
Philly, PA
Well we at least probably be leading the HF's organizational rankings this time next year at least with all the 1st and 2nd round picks in this and next years draft...if we keep them

NightmanCometh

Feb 11, 2014
Minnesota
It'll be easier to guess the answer of this question around September when we know what (both) rosters look like. Based upon the current situation, though?

SJ 1st = 8th OA

Boston 1st = 10th OA

If we somehow landed Matthews the rest of the hockey world will cry sweet, sweet tears, and it also might just shave a year or two off our rebuild.

:popcorn:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad