Post-Game Talk: Bruins fan the flames 2 - 1

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
Kind of funny that on the main board there are reams of raging comments about how the Bruins are a bunch of classless goons, and one little thread (2 pages) that commends the Bruins for keeping Iggy on the ice for his star lap(s). And that thread is half Bruins fans.

Ah well. I'm happy for Iggy, and happy for the win.

That reminds me - where's the Iggy hater, Western home, was it? :)

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Kind of funny that on the main board there are reams of raging comments about how the Bruins are a bunch of classless goons, and one little thread (2 pages) that commends the Bruins for keeping Iggy on the ice for his star lap(s). And that thread is half Bruins fans.

Ah well. I'm happy for Iggy, and happy for the win.

That reminds me - where's the Iggy hater, Western home, was it? :)

He denounced his fanship if I recall correctly. After falling into a deep, deep depression following not winning the Stanley Cup in 2012.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Tuukka apparently has the flu now.

God help us. :laugh:
Glad the bug is going around now rather than in late March.

I don't think he was going to start tomorrow night anyway so it gives him another 2 days of rest before the Nucks game.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Tuukka apparently has the flu now.

God help us. :laugh:

Crap.

I sure hope Johnson is better by Thursday or they might have to call up Svedberg.

The flu going through a team is evil stuff. Poor Soup looked like he was going to hurl any moment and he looked like a zombie. I don't know how he played through that.

Wonder who else is going to fall to the flu.

The first 2 periods were awful. They somehow found a way in the third.

Tuukka was fantastic.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Ugh :(

Dan Paille has been sent back to Boston to be evaluated and is out the next 2 games

Danny Paille (upper body, undisclosed) has gone back home to Boston to be evaluated, per Julien ^CS

Paille, back in Boston, will not be available to play for the rest of the trip (vs Edmonton & Vancouver) ^CS

https://twitter.com/NHLBruins/status/410889527641665537

Crap.

It's almost like we are dressing the teams from early training camp with half the team prospects and the other half veterans.

RedBruin

Jul 4, 2010
Germany
Crap.

It's almost like we are dressing the teams from early training camp with half the team prospects and the other half veterans.

Luckily the schedule is relatively easy for December, Buffalo twice, Sens twice, Calgary and Isles at home amongst others. Back to back only once, home and home with the Sens.

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Now didn't I say they should have put Tuukka in that isolation bubble. Someone dropped the ball big time.
Whoever's putting those pins in the Bruins voodoo doll needs to quit it. You've proven your point.

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
Glad the bug is going around now rather than in late March.

I don't think he was going to start tomorrow night anyway so it gives him another 2 days of rest before the Nucks game.

Oh, there'll probably be another, different round of illness going around then.

As for Western home, there was much wailing and gnashing of teeth over the Iggy signing, then he went MIA.

Salem13

Feb 6, 2008
Salem,Mass
I had one of the more recent bugs, it's quite nasty.

It most likely starts the same way, someones kid brings it home, dad brings it to work, work goes haywire, been there done that.

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
I had one of the more recent bugs, it's quite nasty.

It most likely starts the same way, someones kid brings it home, dad brings it to work, work goes haywire, been there done that.

I would think the only better situation for spreading sickness than a classroom is a locker room. Then put them all on a plane together and it's even worse.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad