Pre-Game Talk: Bruins Escape Snowy Boston - Bruins @ Tampa Bay 1/8 - 7pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
Long way to 100 points

the bigger issue is deeper than the overall W-L records....its who they beat and who they don't ....fattening up on points by beating bottom dwellers might get you into the play-offs but it also portends an early exit

Making the playoffs isn’t an iceberg though. Nothing about this team screams Titanic.

Reactions: bruins19

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
Making the playoffs isn’t an iceberg though. Nothing about this team screams Titanic.
I'm usually with you, but right now I feel like we could make a run with a strong stretch and a trade or two. I also feel we could just be holding on. If Bergeron gets a nagging injury. If Pasta doesnt return to form, if we trade for another failed option. I love this team but we need many patches at this point and this ship may already be on the way down.

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
Do you really want Cliffy trying to cover for all the insanity that is Reilly?

I think you are over exaggerating Reilly's defense
foibles. Yeah he isn't physical enough but he can escape pressure with his passing and reverse cutbacks.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Bruins skated these guys into the ice 1st meeting .Anyhow keep playing same way they have been they should be there at the wire .Go :bruins

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
5-3 Tampa
4-2 Capitals

coaching change
Your partially right and 2 out of 3 isn't bad, but I don't see a change being made behind the bench after losing games to the Caps and Lightning, hell they might even squeeze a point out of those two games. So he will be fine and after that they meet the Habs and Flyers both games they should win, but after that they go up against the Preds, Canes, Caps, Jets, Ducks and Lanche. That's when the $hit could hit the fan so-to speak and Sweeney only answer would be to hand Cassidy his walking papers.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Everyone saying they expect a loss.:mad: Boston can skate with these guys .Just need a to finish chances.Jesus in Dec out shot them 39-25 and the ice was tilted even worse then that.I expect a good game myself.

Reactions: TCB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad