GDT: Bruins@Canes

CanesUltimate11

Nov 24, 2008
Northern Virginia
Well, I’m up with an infant so no time like the early morning to get going.

It’s Whalers night Ladies and Gentlemen. And our old friend Jack Edwards and the Bruins are here to celebrate. So break out those classic #19 Blues and Greens and queue up some Brass Bonanza.

Hoping for Mr Andersen to keep up his recent The One play and that Ulmark/Swayman are more Cypher then they are Agent Smiths.

Last edited:

MadeUpName

Mar 24, 2022
I already had plans to see John Wick 4 with some buds before I knew it was interfering with this game. Let’s hope that much like Keanu’s character the Canes can succeed here against all odds.
At one point Keanu Reeves knocks this guy on the ground and then full-force stomps him on the dick one second before shooting him in the head. I have thought a lot about that over the past 2 days. It was kind of mean for a guy with such ruthless efficiency.

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
MV mysteriously attracted to Krejci and Pastrnak and no other Bruins for some reason…
Actually just Krejčí. While Pastrňák is hands down brightest Czech star and I love that he has generally shown humility and gratitude for his rise to fame and money (his mom was single while taking care of two and had like 4 jobs) I am not really fond of his “drip” and more importantly he sometimes does really dumb things and I try not to be a hypocrite about these. So I love the guy, but it’s far from my unconditional love for Krejčí, who also just happened to have played for my Czech team last year.

And I mean everyone respects Bergeron, that’s just good manners.

@AngryMilkcrates

Sigurd

Slavin, our Lord and Saver (AKA Extra Goalie)
Feb 4, 2018
North Carolina
Well, I’m up with an infant so no time like the early morning to get going.

It’s Whalers night Ladies and Gentlemen. And our old friend Jack Edwards and the Bruins are here to celebrate. So break out those classic #19 Blues and Greens and queue up some Brass Bonanza.

Hoping for Mr Andersen to keep up his recent The One play and that Ulmark/Swayman are more Cypher then they are Agent Smiths.
giphy.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad