OT: Bruins Bars in Montreal??

sigx15

Jan 31, 2010
Looking to take a buddy to Montreal for a bachelors party and none of the B's - Habs games happen on a Friday or Saturday. Another idea I had was to just take him to a Bruins bar up there as a segway for other activities. Do they exist? If so, what are they?

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
Sorry man, I highly doubt there are Bruins bars anywhere near the core of the city. I don't know for sure, though.

WakeUpNHL

Mar 9, 2011
Montreal
I think Stock Bar on St Catherine St. East is owned by PJ Stock and would be a good place to watch a Bruins game.
Never been there myself though....

Moen is Gone

@MoeninGlory
Feb 13, 2007
Grenoble
twitter.com
Where did you say PJ Stock's bar is?

9583198-detonateur-a-main-de-bombe.jpg

HabsQC

Sep 27, 2008
Gatineau, Quebec
Yeah bud it's right downtown Montreal between the leafs' and sens' bars.

In all seriousness,

Not a great entrepreneur decision to open a Bruins bar in Montreal IMO.

Canadiens Ghost

Mr. Objectivity
Dec 14, 2011
Smurfland
Try the bar Le Stud on Papineau. I hear there are many Bruins' fans that hang out there.

So sorry, I couldn't resist lol. I've never heard of any Bruins bar in Montreal...

habs88

Ya I'm a habs fan
Mar 28, 2013
Montreal
If you find one PM me... I'm gonna make a couple calls and we'll deal with the situation the molotov way.

aren't there laws against that sort of thing?

Yeah bud it's right downtown Montreal between the leafs' and sens' bars.

In all seriousness,

Not a great entrepreneur decision to open a Bruins bar in Montreal IMO.

I don't know if it's because it's late but these have my side hurting lol especially the blooded one

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
Exit from Honoré-Beaugrand Metro station (on the green line), then hit the first place. That area is mostly Bruins bars, and the neighbourhood custom is that if you're wearing a Chara jersey the first drink is on the house.

Enjoy!

Burke the Legend

Feb 22, 2012
That oyster/seafood bar on bishops below st catherine. The owner/bartender is the son of a bruins player or something. I don't know how many bruins fans hang out there. Good seafood poutine there. I forgot name of establishment.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Looking to take a buddy to Montreal for a bachelors party and none of the B's - Habs games happen on a Friday or Saturday. Another idea I had was to just take him to a Bruins bar up there as a segway for other activities. Do they exist? If so, what are they?

no they don't exist in montreal and the stock bar mentioned isn't owned by PJ stock. this thread has much comedic potential though

Toastman

Oct 12, 2011
Yes, there is a Bruins Bar in Montreal, but I forgot the name of it.

The address however is 123 Fake Street.

Good Luck !

coolasprICE

Mar 7, 2008
Montreal
there is one inside the metro.. just enter any metro station, jump on the tracks and enter one of the tunnels that is eastbound.

Don`t worry about the metro`s they have sensors to bypass anyone walking on the tracks.

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
I think there are a few in Little Burgundy. To get in you have to be wearing a Bruins jersey and be SUPER loud and annoying. That's how they know to take good care of you. The more annoying the more attention you'll get. Trust me...

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
Guys, you aren't being cool or helpful. Really, come on.

OP, there is a small Bruins bar on the corner of Amherst St and Saint-Catherine. You can reach it easily from Beaudry metro station. There's some cool stuff around there too for afterwards. Enjoy the bachelor party!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad