Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
Eller-UmbrellaPNG_zps6acd549c.png

mon beau LARS

Larsmonamour_zps956899e1.jpg

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Gorges couldn't make a first pass to save his life, Gorges was terrible with the puck on his stick. Beaulieu is none of these things. Ridiculous.

Geez....I really have to explain that? Of course...I'm NOT comparing their style of play. I did mention at first HE NEEDS TO SHOW POINTS! Gorges was an offensive player in juniors. Beaulieu was too. Gorges wasn't that anymore in the NHL. Beaulieu has to be. Period. Talking about points here. Not about passes or whatever....

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Geez....I really have to explain that? Of course...I'm NOT comparing their style of play. I did mention at first HE NEEDS TO SHOW POINTS! Gorges was an offensive player in juniors. Beaulieu was too. Gorges wasn't that anymore in the NHL. Beaulieu has to be. Period. Talking about points here. Not about passes or whatever....

Beaulieu is better with the puck on his stick than Gorges is

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world

Well, you might have said something along the lines of "He's becoming Petry, and thats a bad thing", or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad