Rumor: Bruins and NHL rumors

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
Concussions can linger for a long time. No one is the same.

which is obviously a reason we would say we would never want him back. since no one is the same and its different how long they effect a person we shouldn't wait and see how rick nash specific situation is. we should just assume the worst and say that our untested kids will have the job adequetly fulfilled and theres no point even having an open mind about rick nash?

this is a tread for legitimate rumors... and last I heard nash was taking time off to get himself healthy and refocused. it seems at this point he doesn't want to play a full season. im surprised more guys don't do this. scott neidermayer was the other guy I remember doing this where it worked out ok. I think a couple lesser guys might have done something similar. I think last year jarome iginla did something similar without making a press statement about it

nash may choose not to come back at all... or might not get healthy. I suppose that's what happened with iginla. but the neidermayer example is still out there showing us why we should be more open minded

ultimately nash may be like neidermayer or he may be like iginla… but either way we should wait and see.

concusions are a mystery still. some guys have retired from pro careers rather than risk further concusion issues. the player will have to make the initial decision, does he want to play? then we would need to evaluate if he can play... and if we have a spot for him at the right price...

I guess the strong rumors say that a return to Columbus might be his first choice? who knows if they would take him? a lot of its, ands, ors, maybes here... but its one of the few legitimate rumors worth talking about

I think if we wanted to give our opinions on it we could do that in the proposal thread. id personally like to see this thread left for the reporting of legitimate rumors and speculation how the team is thinking. have the other thread be the place how we all are thinking on a personal level

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad