Proposal: Bruins and Kings

Alikhan Alizada

Jul 16, 2017
I would like to find a way to pry McAvoy away from the Bruins. He's probably the best defenseman in the entire league... huge size, elite goal scoring-ability, gets almost 49% of his starts in the defensive zone... would love to build around a player like that.

Pipe dream, though.
Ok dude chill. McAvoy Is fantastic but the best?? It would be closer saying he is the most valuable D. But then again would be false. Can he be the best in a few years tho?? Sure why not

Reactions: BearsofBeantown

BearsofBeantown

Jun 25, 2018
I would like to find a way to pry McAvoy away from the Bruins. He's probably the best defenseman in the entire league... huge size, elite goal scoring-ability, gets almost 49% of his starts in the defensive zone... would love to build around a player like that.

Pipe dream, though.

Ok dude chill. McAvoy Is fantastic but the best?? It would be closer saying he is the most valuable D. But then again would be false. Can he be the best in a few years tho?? Sure why not

Yeah I agree he is young and has a lot of upside - not sure you can crown him the best in the entire league - that is quite a tall order as there are a lot more proven D men out there tat many GM's would take right now over him.

Skelen

Jan 5, 2015
Kings have no need for moore If he must be added u are adding a couple of mid picks like (2 3rds) He would block a lot younger better players from opportunity to play

Boston needs to for cap reasons, he's very easy to flip for those picks you desire with his skill set and cap hit.

Jerkbait

Dec 12, 2019
Trying to see if everyone has the same value as the rumours on Tyler Toffoli.

Traded to Bruins
Tyler Toffoli
6th round 2020

Traded to Kings:
John Moore
JFK or Jakub Zboril
2nd Round Pick 2020

Any thoughts on this?
Not enough from Boston . There is a sizable market for toffoli

KingCanadain1976

Jul 8, 2009
Thunder Bay Ont. Can
Boston needs to for cap reasons, he's very easy to flip for those picks you desire with his skill set and cap hit.
then u guys can flip him I don't go for getting a player only to flip him because nothing is garenteed and for us to do that there must be something in it for us and there is not so i would turn down the deal

Last edited:

KingsofLA

Jan 21, 2020
Just saw Moore's contract. Signed for 3 more years after this season at 2.750 mil. No Deal. Take him and the Kings 6th rounder and Boston can add 2021 3rd Rounder. Don't care about the bust prospects from Boston either that were offered.

BearsofBeantown

Jun 25, 2018
Just saw Moore's contract. Signed for 3 more years after this season at 2.750 mil. No Deal. Take him and the Kings 6th rounder and Boston can add 2021 3rd Rounder. Don't care about the bust prospects from Boston either that were offered.

So you are thinking a 2nd and a 3rd rounder for TT?

BearsofBeantown

Jun 25, 2018
I think that is minimum ask for Toffoli with Blake hoping a couple teams war it out for him and get a bit more at the trade deadline

I would say that you can land that and likely get a prospect that has potential to play a role int he NHL (what level who knows) but do think that the 2nd and 3rd may even be a bit light, but adds some additional perspective.

Reactions: KingsofLA

Jerkbait

Dec 12, 2019

Pipe dream, though.
Hahaha had to laugh there .. best D man in league??? Somewhere there is a seth Jones fan wondering how this could be ...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad