Post-Game Talk: BRUINS 7 Hogtown 2 ( 12/05/09)

Wiggleboom

Feb 6, 2010
Vancouver
Is this streamed somewhere? Are you guys all at the same point in the game?

EDIT: Oops didnt notice the time. Already over.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
Didn't get to watch the "live" stream, but I'm watching it now.

It's really a blast from the past game. Crazy how much the game has changed. Not necessarily better or worse, just different.

You forget how good of a skater Chara was for his size. Bergeron, Chara, Krejci, and Rask look so young. Imagine if someone like Byron Bitz was on the 1st line today. We'd lose our collective minds.

Last, but certainly not least, Marc Savard. :(

At the time, I remember thinking how horrible it was for his career to end that way, but that he was kind of near the end of his career anyway. Bergeron is two year older than Savard was in 09-10. :eek2: Feels silly thinking that way about Savard now. He had just signed a 7 year extension just days before this game. You always wonder how different things would be if he doesn't get injured.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Didn't get to watch the "live" stream, but I'm watching it now.

It's really a blast from the past game. Crazy how much the game has changed. Not necessarily better or worse, just different.

You forget how good of a skater Chara was for his size. Bergeron, Chara, Krejci, and Rask look so young. Imagine if someone like Byron Bitz was on the 1st line today. We'd lose our collective minds.

Last, but certainly not least, Marc Savard. :(

At the time, I remember thinking how horrible it was for his career to end that way, but that he was kind of near the end of his career anyway. Bergeron is two year older than Savard was in 09-10. :eek2: Feels silly thinking that way about Savard now. He had just signed a 7 year extension just days before this game. You always wonder how different things would be if he doesn't get injured.

An absolute bargain of a contract as well.

RoccoF14

Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Wasn't able to see this thread earlier but I'm glad we can have fun with these for a little while until hockey comes back.

The next 3 games are already set up, the 4th is going up now and I'm picking out the rest.

Fenway, please post the time of the next puck drop in advance so I can tune it with the rest of you all.

This is awesome. Really scratches the itch.

Thanks all.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Wasn't able to see this thread earlier but I'm glad we can have fun with these for a little while until hockey comes back.

The next 3 games are already set up, the 4th is going up now and I'm picking out the rest.
You are amazing. Thank you so much!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad