Post-Game Talk: Bruins 4- Jets 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kylbaz

Winnipeg <3
Nov 14, 2015
www.movingtowinnipeg.ca
D was a little sloppy at first and at other times. Thought the jets were going to come out flat but the forwards came out strong. Good third period. Can't complain missing two of our top guys.

Bostons second goal was direct result of slash to the hands that lead to a giveaway. Who knows how the game would have turned out if the ref standing right in front of the play would have called it.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Overall a good effort against one of the best teams in the league while we have a depleted roster and on the road. Bruins should’ve been pissed after we demolished them a few weeks back so I’m not too upset about how we hung with them.

It was dumb of Bowness to pull the goalie there and ruin the streak, but whatever, it’s an odd record anyway.

Ralph needs to do something with the PP and PK (thank you, captain obvious) as that’s another loss on the special teams.

We desperately need Scheifele back

razorsedge

Oct 19, 2006
Eeyore disapproves of losing and the chance of cementing our status as a contender. Streak over is sad.
OIG (1).jpeg

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
Just like me with Alyson Hannigan, the Jets didn't stand a chance.

Reactions: imec

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
I think what games like this show is that we don't have the talent to withstand a couple top 6 injuries and not playing our schemes to a tee.

The past few weeks have shown that we probably need to go for skill at the deadline. A workhorse dmen to help JoMo would also help imo as I think he's wearing out a bit carrying the bulk of the load.

B33R LEAGUE

"Just another day at the office" -Byfuglien
May 19, 2021
Not even mad, Jets missing two of their better players on the road just didn't have enough tonight. Third was better still didn't score even so they need to play better. Streak over. Bruins are a great team and pay us back for losing here

Lol I just commented this without seeing your post. So true, not even mad. Gg.

Jets just need to get re-acclimated and reconditioned to playing good teams again.

That’s all that was.

P.s. Not having 13 and 55 doesn’t help either, but I’m still not convinced that’s why we lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad