Post-Game Talk: Bruins 4 at Canucks 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
I get one game a year in Van being a Bruins fan.

Where is the pre game beers, I always went to the Shark Club is it open again?

Bruins board is basically closed as it is late in the East, who's going?

Last edited by a moderator:

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
I'm all for the tank as much as the next guy, but please don't lose to the Bruins....

vancityluongo

curse of the strombino
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2006
Edmonton
Nono, we lose big to the Bruins. Let the fan base explode and then hope the owner wake up and see the reality of needing a rebuild.

Marchand can have his way with one of the rookies while Prust and Dorsett do nothing (because they're useless). :nod::nod::nod:

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Saw Bart for years never scored a goal until he went to you guys.hahah.

Always need a pre game beer, its hockey.

More of a dive bar guy, went to the Ivanhoe in the mid-late 90s when I was a little underage, those were the days.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
We can thank Luongos mental breakdown in the Finals for ****ing this franchise since. Now that his fragile ass is in Florida, he's been irrelevant to the Canadian hockey market since...

Meh I can't wait for life long Bruins fans to invade Rogers Arena on Saturday. Just don't be on Granville for the after game...

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
We can thank Luongos mental breakdown in the Finals for ****ing this franchise since. Now that his fragile ass is in Florida, he's been irrelevant to the Canadian hockey market since...

Meh I can't wait for life long Bruins fans to invade Rogers Arena on Saturday. Just don't be on Granville for the after game...

You guys have had solid goaltending for years, it is so hard to win even if you are the best team in the league.

Old fans have nothing to worry about it is the mouthy ones that have troubles. Talk hockey, be yourself and don't be an idiot and problems won't happen, mostly.

BenningHurtsMySoul

Unfair Huggy Bear
Mar 18, 2008
Port Coquitlam, BC
I hate Tim Thomas more than any other goalie in history. Guy had horseshoes up his ass and was a cheap piece of **** to boot. To this day I have no idea how his interference on Henrik went uncalled.

He's not there anymore and neither is Lucic so I don't quite hate them as much, but as long as Ratboy is there..

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
It's not even a real rivalry.

You should hate others, Boston was an anomaly, hate Anaheim, Chicago, West teams.

Nose face is a great player like Burrows, sneaky good but a pain in the you know what. Players that everyone hates but loves when they are on your team.

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
It's not even a real rivalry.

You should hate others, Boston was an anomaly, hate Anaheim, Chicag, West teams.

As long as Marchand is on your team it's a real rivalry.

But seriously though. Right now, a rivalry with Vancouver means absolutely jack ****.

Oooooo... is Dorsett and Prust going to seek retribution? Or is Sbisa going to start hulking up?

*Yawn*

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Loved the Prust Oleksiak scrap, he held his own against a beast of a player.

Bruins have no goons anymore, sad really.

If only it was 2011 again when both our teams were elite, now they are meh mid range teams.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
lose lose lose!

or play well and win. but it's inevitable with bartkowski on the ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad