GDT: Bruins (2-0) at Rags (0-2) Wed 23 Jan 730PM EST NBCSN ,98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Well let's hope they come out with some of that energy they had at the end of the second.

GO B's !!!

Fopppa

Jan 3, 2009
Too many passengers still ever if that was overall a much better period. Segs, Krejci, Kelly, Chara all need to step it up a notch.

And what's up with the slow cross-ice passes on the PP? Shorty waiting to happen.

Widdlez

Da Broons.
Apr 4, 2011
I wish Clode would put the D pairs back to saturday's and put Hamilton on that first Power play. Maybe slot marchand in for horton, too.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
I wish Clode would put the D pairs back to saturday's and put Hamilton on that first Power play. Maybe slot marchand in for horton, too.

I like this idea. Krejci has been useless on the point. Throw the kid in there.

Fopppa

Jan 3, 2009
That 1st PP need a change. Segs, Chara and Krejci are waaaay to stationary.

BadBruins

Aug 10, 2005
PEI
4th line has been out there for far too many goals in the early season. Must be 3 or 4 by now. Coming to that line after the tying goal was probably a mistake. Mid-season Thornton makes that play. What can you do.

Afam*

Don't sweat it, just keep asking what ever questions you want.

Ok Bro. Is the slots those two red circles on the left and right side next to the goalie crease/net. And the point would be in the middle right?

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Well, I sure tee'd that one up now didn't I?

I think I'm too cold for my brain to function properly.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Big drive! Scramble in front of the net, they poke away at it! Save by Lundqvist, it WOULD NOT GO!

My Goodness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad