GDT: Bronze Medal Game - May 20 - USA vs Canada

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I was surprised they started him after what happened in the Russia game.

He didn't lose them the game by himself, certainly, but he still didn't look all that confident in there.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Would already be 2-0 USA if Kuemper was in net.

I am sure Kuemper will get a higher save-percentage in this game than McElhinney. I assume McElhinney will be pulled, he just needs to let in three or four goals first.:naughty:

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
Is this a weird game? Feels weird. Any reason for me to feel this, or am I just totally far out in the moorland again?

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
White could had one but he used the wrong golf club, swing and a miss. A great pass by Kane who has been amazing this tourny

Reactions: FultonReed

Quonis

Jan 3, 2015
Copenhagen
It's totally lacking in any kind of intensity whatsoever.
I'm in the arena, and there's just zero intensity to this game. No one in the crowd seems to be interested either (and I have Americans in the row in front of me and Canadians next to me).

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I'm in the arena, and there's just zero intensity to this game. No one in the crowd seems to be interested either (and I have Americans in the row in front of me and Canadians next to me).

I agree . very little intensity.

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
Starting to feel Canada will win it though. For you Americans, that's probably good news, 'cause I'm normally wrong:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad