GDT: Bronze Medal Game • Feb. 22 • United States vs. Finland • Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bergeron37

Mar 16, 2010
Lmfao at people blaming Quick. It's pretty tough to win when YOU CAN'T SCORE A GOAL

Kharkov

Jun 28, 2013
Yeah right.
-USA dont care to win broze (although in USA they have that weird medal count where all medals are equal)
-USA dont show up (like they didnt show up against Canada too)

Fordy

May 28, 2008
Dan Bylsma sucks. Last two games look exactly like Pens-Boston. Where do I get to say I told you so?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa

May 16, 2009
I don't need to explain. You're constantly passive aggressive against the US and rah rah for the Canadians. Yet, for some reason, you think since you're not so blatant about it that it's completely fine for you to come in these threads and act like you don't do anything wrong.

If we want to sit in OUR threads and whine about Crosby, let us. No need for you to defend him every time someone posts about him. Are you his wife or something? Seriously man. Let us wallow in here. Go to your own threads. You are the most passive aggressive human being on these boards. The worst part is, you actually believe that you're not being a huge DICK to anyone that doesn't LOVE CANADA.

Dude, and I mean this seriously...

I have NO idea what you are talking about right now. I am cheering for the US.

You may have the wrong guy.:help:

TheFeistyFinn

Dec 31, 2011
Tuukka has been very impressive after that bad first game vs Austria. such a shame that he wasn't able to play yesterday vs Sweden. well he is young, got few more olympics left in him ;)

Ducksgo*

Kane needs to go away for the last 20 minutes

Man my momentum is down. I can't wait till Etem, Trouba, Jones actually give a **** to play and other young prospects. And I can't wait to hear the Byslma firing. If this 3rd doesn't goes well guess what we're talking about? A cold player going twice on a penalty shot in a medal game who never scored with the first shot. Absolutely horse **** with this coaching staff

jonlin

Nov 11, 2011
Jori Lehterä interview on Finnish tv:

Kunnas(commentator): Seems u can give US how many penaltyshots they want?
Lehterä: Well, when they obviously dont got hands(Kane)...:naughty:

AHB*

Yeah right.
-USA dont care to win broze (although in USA they have that weird medal count where all medals are equal)
-USA dont show up (like they didnt show up against Canada too)

You're right. That womens silver tastes just as good as the gold would have.

All is equal. Common core. We all get participation trophies.

Dominus

Nov 5, 2004
Pihlström has gotten alot better at getting the puck in his full control at high speed. Can't believe Nashville preferred playing Smithson or Fiddler at wing instead of this guy..

IMO he's still the same old Pillu. Freaking fast skater but can't do anything with the puck. Can't pass it to teammates, shoot on the goal or dangle anybody.

Still one period to go. Everything's possible. Very exciting game!

Bgav

We Stylin'
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2009
Vancouver
@TPBadam: Woof RT “@AGretz: In 8 periods against Canada, Russia, and Finland the US has not scored an even-strength goal.â€

wickedwitch

Mar 21, 2010
As a Caps fan, I'm glad Carlson's showing the rest of the world what he can do.

I am ignoring everything else about this game.

balkin204*

Whose gonna spark team usa in that locker room it sure as hell wont be bylsma im expecting a strong push in the third after it sinks in they can still salvage a bronze.

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC
Kane is playing frustrated as can be and pressing big time certainly, but at the same time he is the only guy on Team USA generating any offensive chances!

My take as well. Kane looks like he has no confidence (and/or that he just doesn't want to be there) but he's still generating more than just about everybody else on his team.

Kessel, for all the hoopla about him being the best forward in the tournament, has been completely invisible.

Last edited:

Sabane

Feb 16, 2014
A pretty entertaining hockey game so far IMO. It was nice to notice that Finns didn't set up the trap after 2-0 lead :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad