NFL: Broncos sold to Rob Walton

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
How does the Walton family tree

Kroenke (owner of the LA rams) is married to one of the billionaire waltons Ann I believe is her name?

so is that his sister?

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Jesus Christ, what would the Cowboys hypothetically sell for in this environment?

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Yeah I would imagine other than a Donald Sterling type situation, I can't see those teams ever coming on the market
Jones and Cowboys I believe have money from other sources. The Buss family I think it’s all from the Lakers. They need to be able to cover inheritance taxes when ownership transfers from one generation to the next. So long as they can secure the funds to cover that it can continue within the family. Talking billion sin increased equity of these franchises so that tax bill will be massive.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Jones and Cowboys I believe have money from other sources. The Buss family I think it’s all from the Lakers. They need to be able to cover inheritance taxes when ownership transfers from one generation to the next. So long as they can secure the funds to cover that it can continue within the family. Talking billion sin increased equity of these franchises so that tax bill will be massive.

Yea, Jones made his money in oil & gas exploration and I'm sure hes put his money elsewhere since.

RE Buss Family, I know years ago Jerry had property holdings,. not sure what the current situation is. However, I cant imagine it would be hard for any of them to get even a loan to cover the tax.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
What is Adam doing here?

giphy.gif

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Condizza rice went to the university of denver for undergrad and phd I believe

She has denver connections
But apparently he was a crazy hippie at DU as undergrad in political science but straightened out.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Condizza rice went to the university of denver for undergrad and phd I believe

She has denver connections
But apparently he was a crazy hippie at DU as undergrad in political science but straightened out.
She dated Bronco Rick Upchurch when she was at DU.

Broncos President is also a first cousin of GW Bush.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: