BROCK LESNAR def. MARK HUNT via unanimous decision at UFC 200

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
I know she's lost steam, but could this be a working arrangement/trade of Brock for Rousey?

WWE lets Brock fight at UFC 200, and the UFC allows Ronda Rousey to be part of a summer program ending with a match at Summerslam? Just thinking out loud..

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
I know she's lost steam, but could this be a working arrangement/trade of Brock for Rousey?

WWE lets Brock fight at UFC 200, and the UFC allows Ronda Rousey to be part of a summer program ending with a match at Summerslam? Just thinking out loud..

Nope.

Oct 18, 2011
So did Vince and Lesnar negotiate this into his contract?
or was there a possible breach of Lesnar's deal by working so many dates?
Or have WWE and UFC made a talent exchange deal??

Oct 18, 2011

Ronda just had knee surgery

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
I wonder if this would be a one-off deal or him leaving the WWE. One-off then w/e, it's mostly meaningless. But if he's leaving WWE, then he's leaving undefeated. That would be a massive waste, would be a real shame to leave that on the table unused.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I wonder if this would be a one-off deal or him leaving the WWE. One-off then w/e, it's mostly meaningless. But if he's leaving WWE, then he's leaving undefeated. That would be a massive waste, would be a real shame to leave that on the table unused.

If he puts Reigns over, no one will end up caring.

Only undefeated since the streak, mind you.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
This is...... Odd.

What is WWE going to get out of this? Exposure?

Oct 18, 2011
if Lesnar wins it's not going to be his only fight.

but god damnit if he wins UFC 200 think of the material for heyman

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
If he puts Reigns over, no one will end up caring.

Only undefeated since the streak, mind you.
Yeah I mean after the Streak.

Him putting Reigns over would indeed be very lame. Reigns doesn't need it, all it'll do is make people resent him more. I'd prefer he just left instead of giving Reigns the win I think, I don't think I could stand the infinite amount of *****ing from everyone if that happened xD.

I've always said he should be putting over someone else. Bálor, Bray, or Owens are my picks ofc (just like they are for everything). And as much as I'm disinterested in him, he can have good matches when they're no squashes. It would be a shame if he left without having competitive matches again.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I hear there's an agreement in place that Dana gets use of Brock but Roman Reigns has to come too and gets to beat a top 5 heavyweight with the Superman Punch.

bruins309

Krejci Fight Club
Sep 17, 2007
He lost to Undertaker at summerslam last year so he has lost. That kind of killed much of his aura.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad