Brock Boeser out indefinitely with blood-clotting

Status
Not open for further replies.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
After everything that happened go his dad, now he has to go through this? I really thought he’d turned a corner. Poor kid, and I’m really grateful that it’s not considered life threatening
Re : "not considered life threatening"

It can lead to strokes, right?

Remind me, please, what happened to his dad?

Blood clots are no joke. Wish him the best.
No, they are not.

Grifter3511

Nov 3, 2009
Reactions: ORRFForever

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
1716177727852.jpeg

josra33

Aug 11, 2008
I am sorry to hear that. 🙏
Thanks, mines under control now but I remember the early diagnosis. They didn’t even want me to drive because with a simple car accident, I could bleed internally and it just won’t stop.

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
That's probably the Canucks' season done.

Absolutely brutal. After everything Brock has been through, he comes back and has the best year of his career so far and finds yet another gear in the playoffs only to have it end like this. Shitty.
Still gotta play the game, Edmonton cant come out thinking things will be much easier now. Vancouver tough to win in all the time.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Thanks, mines under control now but I remember the early diagnosis. They didn’t even want me to drive because with a simple car accident, I could bleed internally and it just won’t stop.
Yikes, my friend. That is insane.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Pretty interesting. I would imagine, though, that professional athletes should be receiving preventive treatment and diagnoses that should be able to prevent blood clotting from forming in the first place, so I wonder what went wrong there.
Another young athlete with blood clots hope he recovers fully
Makes you wonder doesn't it.

Reactions: Chadstudsky

Panthers Propaganda

We're a team
Oct 28, 2015
Canada
Hey Folks,

Please leave out the speculation of how the blood-clot may have occurred. You know what I’m referring to, so let’s not go down that road. Thank you.
Unbelievable,

Things like this literally never ever occurred before especially in hockey!

Oh…nvm

For whatever reason seems to be a common problem in hockey. All the best to Brock—and holy shit the Canucks are so cursed.

archangel2

May 19, 2019
OIlers are clearly beaten up as well. Their best all around D man, Ekholm has had his time on ice reduced

Of course not back then men were men, no one would have missed a game 7 unless they were on their death bed
and how many of these men have now died a lot earlier then others? how many of these men had the body just fall a part in their later year?

Fishy McScales

Apr 22, 2006
schmocation
OIlers are clearly beaten up as well. Their best all around D man, Ekholm has had his time on ice reduced

and how many of these men have now died a lot earlier then others? how many of these men had the body just fall a part in their later year?
Ekholm is sick and has been the last few games. His post-game after game 4 he sounded really rough.

Hopefully the worst is behind him and Knob rested him after they went up 4-1 in the third. He barely played after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad