Broad Street Bounce Back

OzFlyers

Registered Boozer
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
Flyers got the top d man ufa and top forward ufa (or second to Ignila) at relatively reasonable prices (see what Clarkson wants). I am happy so far. Still little nervous on the next moves though. We'll see.

If we can get a decent Goalie this is a great offseason IMOP :yo:

phlocky

Jan 2, 2007
What are the chances Mez rejuvenates.

That would be a deliciously surprise if nobody takes him off our hands.

Supposedly he's 100% healthy and ready for camp. We will see. We actually have the cap room to keep him and sign a 4 mil goalie if we want.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
I say instead of focusing on all the negativity towards the Lecavalier signing, the non deal with Edmonton and all the other sob storys, let me throw a curveball here.

How about we discuss the possibility that least year was just a down year for a young, freshly brought together team?

Now that the ugly contracts are gone (along with the locker room headache), let's just say:

B. Schenn really makes a name for himself.

Couturier shows that he's growing up as we'd hoped.

Hartnell is back to his 30 goal form from 2 years ago.

Giroux becomes an unstoppable shootout force and attributes it to the Lecavalier signing somehow.

Mason revives his career.

Simmonds bumps up his goal average just a tad.

The team turns into more of a defensive minded bunch, therefore cutting down the goals against per game.

Gagne scores game winners, and a bunch of those backhand Gagne Style goals.

Do you need me to keep going?

How about we get pumped for our team and have some hope instead of bashing everything they do?

Hoo-ray. I hope we win some. Or don't lose as bad.

2474808-eeyore.png

Am I doing it right?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad