Brian McGrattan vs Anthony Peluso

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
Peluso bloody, Mcgrattan not even out of breath.

Good job by Peluso trying to tie up the heavy rights at the start

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
Slight advantage Mcgrattan. You could tell Peluso was having trouble with the power and balance of Mcgrattan, but still got a few big ones in. This is the first real heavy that he's fought, other than Gazdic in the AHL. Good showing overall.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Blows my mind that McGrattan is as good as he is today when he used to get beat up by Andrew Peters. He's had a crazy career.

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
Peluso impresses me for his intelligence. He could have done a whole lot worse against the likes of McGrattan.

Definitely. He knew to tie up McGrattan's heavy rights knowing his left jabs are weaker. Think McGrattan's balance eventually got him the advantage and then the rights came and it was done. Good effort from both

Yup especially since Orr has slowly stopped being a beast.

On HNIC after hours a few weeks ago Mcgrattan said Orr was always his toughest opponent. Have those two fought at all this year?

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
there is no heavy close to mcgratton right now, hes hands down #1

We are definitely living in the age where true heavyweights are no where to be found! McGratton back in the days of the heavys did not win all that much. Andrew Peters ate him for lunch every time they fought.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

On HNIC after hours a few weeks ago Mcgrattan said Orr was always his toughest opponent. Have those two fought at all this year?

No. Orr has a surprisingly low number of fights this year. Think only 4.

moog35

Jul 25, 2007
Blows my mind that McGrattan is as good as he is today when he used to get beat up by Andrew Peters. He's had a crazy career.

He has always been a top heavyweight, he had quite a few fights with Peters and the series is pretty even. Peters did have one fight where he tagged MgGrattan pretty good and hurt him but that was the last time Peters beat him and they scrapped a few more times after that

Your Boy Troy

Sep 19, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
Jets fans actually said this last year which is why i'm enjoying the fact that he looks like such an awful fighter

Awful fighter? Peluso has potential to be a top-five fighter. He throws heavy punches.

Colton Orr is declining due to his age and his past injuries. Frazer McLaren has terrible balance, and Adam McQuaid exposed him by throwing counter-punches.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad