Brett Ritchie

spikelechien

Jan 8, 2007
Braeshore
9 goals in 2 games.. damn.

Damn, exactly, watched 10 minutes of the 1st and didn't hear his name once and I was watching the game just to see him (I am a big fan). Had to go to the grocery store and make supper. Checked the score after supper and he had 5 goals. He has the tools, an ape like reach, the big boy size, when he wants to bring it - watch out everyone!!! Love the guy, hope he continues to bring it!!!

txomisc

Mar 18, 2002
California
Visit site
Damn, exactly, watched 10 minutes of the 1st and didn't hear his name once and I was watching the game just to see him (I am a big fan). Had to go to the grocery store and make supper. Checked the score after supper and he had 5 goals. He has the tools, an ape like reach, the big boy size, when he wants to bring it - watch out everyone!!! Love the guy, hope he continues to bring it!!!
for sure. At the combine he had a slightly longer reach than Jamie Oleksiak despite the 5 inch height difference.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Was somewhat impressed with his WJC showing, for what little time he got, but I only saw the two games against the US as well. His set-up to Strome was pretty sick in the 1st game.

I don't think Strome carries that line at all. If anyone's just a by-product, it's Theoret. Ritchie and Strome benefit from playing with each other, but both can carry that line if needed. By-products of another player don't put up the insane stats he has, and he's looked impressive on his own as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad