Value of: Brett Pesce

Ciccio1980

Mar 7, 2012
Would you trade aho for a pesce type of d I don't think so
And if you say aho is a centre if was on the leafs he would be a winger like nylander

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
Hes not better then Tavares maybe equally to nylander

He’s been better than Nylander every year he’s been in the league. That’s not even a conversation worth having.

Tavares has peaked in my opinion. He’s still going to be a very good player but going forward I don’t see why you wouldn’t take Aho.

hmc1987

Jun 2, 2019
No way the Canes can trade Peace.. it will leave their defense too weak to justify trading him. Youngest team in the league they need to keep this group together and let them continue to grow..

And as much as Carolina fans dont want to hear it...wait it out. Dont make any sudden moves.

The Team will be even better next season and is ONLY short a netminder that can steal games. Otherwise it's a legitimate cup contender

Alikhan Alizada

Jul 16, 2017
And as much as Carolina fans dont want to hear it...wait it out. Dont make any sudden moves.

The Team will be even better next season and is ONLY short a netminder that can steal games. Otherwise it's a legitimate cup contender

I think besides the netminder they are a piece or two away from being legitimate cup contender. They would need a 2nd pairing LHD(Gardiner isn't good enough and idk if Bean can step into that role) and RW(Depending on where Necas plays and how he develops). If Ryan Suzuki develops the same way his brother did you guys already have your future 2C

Michael HOMERUNing

Feb 24, 2019
I think besides the netminder they are a piece or two away from being legitimate cup contender. They would need a 2nd pairing LHD(Gardiner isn't good enough and idk if Bean can step into that role) and RW(Depending on where Necas plays and how he develops).
Gardiner should be good enough moving forward, he's just been really unlucky. There aren't many #4 guys better than him

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Would you trade aho for a pesce type of d I don't think so
And if you say aho is a centre if was on the leafs he would be a winger like nylander

Why would Carolina trade for a "Pesce type of d" when they already have a "Pesce type of D". And why would Carolina trade a forward, when that's where they've traditionally been weakest?

Your post makes no sense.

mikeyfan

Dec 27, 2018
If the Jets And Byfuglen split, The Canes would do good to pick him up, He would give them toughness and an offensive defensive man for the PP.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad