Proposal: Brett Connolly to Montreal

odishabs

Aug 29, 2008
Hi Guys,

habs fan here. First off, great pick with Jo in the first round and another solid pick with Erne after that! Lots of great years ahead.

Now to business ;) I was inquiring to see if our teams could address eachother's needs.

To MTL: Brett Connolly

To TBL: Nathan Beaulieu

both former 1st round picks with decent upside, both have gotten sniffs of the NHL and both enjoyed successful seasons in the AHL, Beaulieu was named MVP of the dogs.

Let me know what you guys think,

cheers

The Wyzerhood

A league of his own
Oct 3, 2008
Hi Guys,

habs fan here. First off, great pick with Jo in the first round and another solid pick with Erne after that! Lots of great years ahead.

Now to business ;) I was inquiring to see if our teams could address eachother's needs.

To MTL: Brett Connolly

To TBL: Nathan Beaulieu

both former 1st round picks with decent upside, both have gotten sniffs of the NHL and both enjoyed successful seasons in the AHL, Beaulieu was named MVP of the dogs.

Let me know what you guys think,

cheers

While this is definitely an interesting proposal, it's difficult to justify trading Connolly within the same division. He's still got a high offensive ceiling, evident by almost going a PPG in the AHL last year. Beaulieu would definitely fit a need if he's ready to play a top 4 role next season though.

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
Don't need another young left shot D prospect for our ~3-5th ranked prospect overall. Right handed D? Sure. Prefer a #4 for a package involving Connolly.

Yzlamic Preacher*

Don't need another young left shot D prospect for our ~3-5th ranked prospect overall. Right handed D? Sure. Prefer a #4 for a package involving Connolly.

This is pretty much my thought on the situation right here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad