Brendon Nash

MasterofGrond

No, I'm not serious.
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2009
Rochester, NY
Wait, THE Brendon Nash? Got called up to THE NHL?

I watched the guy play 30 odd games at Cornell and I never thought he had NHL potential at all. Nice guy, hell of a shot, but he's just incapable of making good hockey decisions. he caused more turnovers than the rest of the D combined during his tenure, and that was against ECAC competition. I wish him all the best as a fellow Cornellian, but wow.

vad87

Feb 15, 2008
Quebec

I watched the guy play 30 odd games at Cornell and I never thought he had NHL potential at all. Nice guy, hell of a shot, but he's just incapable of making good hockey decisions. he caused more turnovers than the rest of the D combined during his tenure, and that was against ECAC competition. I wish him all the best as a fellow Cornellian, but wow.

Kind of ironic because he was pretty solid for his 1st NHL game. Nothing flashy but I was surprised by the good decisions he took and his safe play. He got 2-3 good shots on net and some nice passes and he did nothing to put his team in trouble. Hope he could play next 3-4 games. He's the best Bulldog d-man since the beginning of the season with a solid 2-way game.

The Fuhr*

He was great here in Hamilton... great passer... smart decisions... gets his shot through... responsible defensively

Just a solid two-way guy

Tavaresmagicalplay*

Likely to have more of an nhl career than his first round pick brother. Oh boy, that one worked out well for the oil.

Patty Roy

Feb 27, 2002
Canada
Visit site

Keep in mind that he's the 11th or 12th d-man we've used this season.

Only one game but he kept it simple. I'm not sure that he's got an NHL future, but he's already a pretty solid AHL d-man.

Is it just me or does he look like the smallest 6'3" guy out there?

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Rick Nash and Brendon Nash are not related. Brendon's younger brother is Riley Nash, former first round draft pick of the Oilers.

I always thought Nash was a solid, but unspectacular defenceman when I watched him play at Cornell. Didn't really think he would ever make the NHL though. I'm happy to hear he played well in his first big league game, but I wouldn't expect him to keep it up.

R S

Sep 18, 2006
Rick Nash and Brendon Nash are not related. Brendon's younger brother is Riley Nash, former first round draft pick of the Oilers.

I always thought Nash was a solid, but unspectacular defenceman when I watched him play at Cornell. Didn't really think he would ever make the NHL though. I'm happy to hear he played well in his first big league game, but I wouldn't expect him to keep it up.

sarcasm_detector.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad