Value of: Brenden Dhillon

Bobby9

Feb 10, 2019
What do you think his net contract looks like?

Has size, limited scoring, plays the PK and snarl. Still some what young at 33, but the back end of a 5 year contract could be real ugly. GM's may be lining up just for the size and truculence.

Uncertain where the rumor came from but apparently he would like to come home to Van.

Wondering if a 3 year x 3.5 contract would get it done? Replace Tyler M on the 3rd pairing LD

Would have no issues with a D corps with the following on the L side:

Hughes
Soucy
Dhillon

Last edited:

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
What do you think his net contract looks like?

Has size, limited scoring, plays the PK and snarl. Still some what young at 33, but the back end of a 5 year contract could be real ugly. GM's may be lining up just for the size and truculence.

Uncertain where the rumor came from but apparently he would like to come home to Van.

Wondering if a 3 year x 3.5 contract would get it done? Replace Tyler M on the 3rd pairing LD

Would have no issues with a D corps with the following on the L side:

Hughes
Soucy
Dhillon

How do you get “Brenden” right and then screw up “Dillon”? One of these is an odd spelling, and the other is on the back of the damn jersey.

Anywho, no idea, sorry, I just honestly thought it was some prospect I didn’t know about or somethin.

NotAVacuumSalesman

The Guide And Record Book™
Jun 19, 2017
giphy.gif

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
Would love to see Canes get him for the 3rd pairing for the next few years. Since we’re likely losing Skjei and Pesce it would be nice to bring someone in with some experience who can be paired with younger players and doesn’t need babysitting.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
i'd overpay him to come back to SJ. need a steady physical guy to steady the ship a bit here and to insulate/mentor/partner up with Mukhamadullin.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
I’d take Dillon back on the Sharks in a heartbeat. Not only would he be a useful player for us (and sadly probably our best defenseman) but he’s also a good vibes guy.

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
First place my mind went was to former Niagara IceDogs goalie Stephen Dhillon. For a brief moment, I thought he was who OP was referring to.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad