Injury Report: Brendan Smith out for 4 weeks

Sheriff Bert

Blash is Trash
Apr 24, 2014
Buffalo, NY
God, you hate to see players get injured, but it's about time that XO is going to get some playing time. I think that he can steal a spot if he can impress Blashill in this time period.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Ouellet has been very solid defensively on his games. I'm surprised, at last season he looked somehow scary kid. Now he is a smart man there.

Sheriff Bert

Blash is Trash
Apr 24, 2014
Buffalo, NY
Ouellet has been very solid defensively on his games. I'm surprised, at last season he looked somehow scary kid. Now he is a smart man there.

We should have gotten rid of Smith by any means necessary at the end of last year. I was really impressed by Ouellet even by the handful of games he played last year.

One of the only things that Smith gets credit for is providing some points here and there, but I like XO's ability to jump in on the play even more.

ap3x

Jan 31, 2014
Stockholm
What better time than now to point out that Smith, continuing to play like that, isn't missing much. That being said, I wish him a good recovery anyways.

JPE123

Jan 23, 2013
First I wish Smitty well and a speedy recovery. I have been a big supporter since his UW days. With that said, I think it's time to end the experiment and for him to move on. He is not an asset to an already weak defense.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
First I wish Smitty well and a speedy recovery. I have been a big supporter since his UW days. With that said, I think it's time to end the experiment and for him to move on. He is not an asset to an already weak defense.

I think Holland thinks he can snag a 7th rouder from somewhere at the deadline and that's why they were collecting games for him.

Same path as Kindl last year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad