Brendan Leipsic

johnny_rudeboy

Mar 20, 2006
Karlstad
He will be great, then bust, the become great again, then level out to a decent player. And this in his first week as a Maple Leaf.

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
He's awesome. Had a dominant WHL career.

Now leads his AHL team in scoring.

He's comparable to brad Marchand with more skill

gamer1035

Feb 14, 2012
better than a late second? if he is then i say its exactly what we wanted (and hf said we couldn't get)

Gloob

Nov 14, 2009
I said this in the trade thread, so my bad. I don't watch marlies much so this may be a Pejorative Sluration but could Brown-Nylander-Leipsic be a thing?

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
What I have read on him he could be similar to Brandon Gallagher, correct? Small, annoying, who can put up some points too.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Amazing player. Amazing return. He's like a better Connor Brown who can play center.

Inigo Montoya

Aug 29, 2008
Newmarket, ON
Very skilled forward that plays with a ton of energy and isn't afraid to jump into the corners and hit someone. Only drawback is, he's small. He dominated the W and is already off to a fast start in his pro career registering 35 points in 47 games in the AHL.

leafsfuture

Mar 30, 2008
The "give-a-*****" meter absolutely will not be an issue for Leipsic.

And I was pleasantly surprised to see he has only 16 PIMS so far this season after some high totals in the Dub

diceman934

Help is on the way.
Jul 31, 2010
NHL player factory
I first saw him as Midget player and he was very impressive then. I saw him live about 15 times as a WHL player and my opinion did not change about him.

He will be an NHL player, we should be able to provide him with an opportunity to be an NHL player in a year or two. He is very similar to Galagher as he is hard to discourage.

I love this trade.

Scarbarian*

According to some Preds fans, Leipsic is more valuable than most 2nd rounders

Many Preds fans are filling unhappy about losing prospect Leipsic in the deal. Some even said he is projected to be a 3rd liner safely in the future and they hate the idea of losing him because he is got a bit of Brad Marchand in his game.

Very valuable prospect who could easily be replaced as a 2nd round pick.

Raging Bull

Present
Jan 25, 2004
Hamilton, ONT
Leipsic led the CHL in scoring in 12-13, Connor Brown led the CHL in scoring in 13-14. Both hopefully will be on the same line with the Marlies.

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
Mark my words this guy won't amount to anything in the NHL. He's too small and anyone expecting a Gallagher will be disappointed

Felstead

Boss Status
Feb 7, 2011
Ontario, Canada
This kid can absolutely lay the BOOM. My god, for a smaller forward he lets his presence be known. Gets under the skin and has absolutely filthy hands. I seen a top 10 thing a while back and he scored one hell of a nasty goal.

Marchand with more skill and not a little b*tch? Ill take it every day of the week. Works hard as nails too.

buttman*

He's awesome. Had a dominant WHL career.

Now leads his AHL team in scoring.

He's comparable to brad Marchand with more skill

Not more skill. Marchand has lots of skill and is very underrated in that regard.

If he's anything like Marchand this will be a good deal for the Leafs.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
@Mario_Tirabassi: Dont sleep on Leipsic. Watching him all season w/Nashville's AHL team in Milwaukee, kid will be a great NHL talent very soon

That's the reporter/Writer for the Admirals

jwalk

Mar 25, 2006
AJAX
Mark my words this guy won't amount to anything in the NHL. He's too small and anyone expecting a Gallagher will be disappointed

Everybody's entitled to an opinion but it may be a wee bit premature to make this kind of proclamation. If guys like Mark Hunter and Kyle Dubas like this kid that carries a bit more weight for me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad