Recalled/Assigned: Breen & Horak recalled from Heat, B. Jones & Smith sent down.

BRobMint

Formerly known as Hockey Ninja
Apr 24, 2013
Cleveland, OH (Grew up in Calgary)
According to the AHL transactions page:

http://theahl.com/stats/transactions.php?f_season_id=43&f_team_id=379

Glad Been is being giving a chance!

iy0h.jpg

Last edited:

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
Nice

Glencross - Backlund - Stempniak
Sven - Monahan - Hudler
Galiardi - Colborne - Horak
Bouma - Street - McGrattan

Gio - Brodie
Wideman - Russell
Breen - Butler

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Scratch O'Brien; he's been far worse than Butler already.

Up front, with Cammalleri coming back soon and Stajan not too far away, they're once again too many bodies. Street hasn't looked out of place in the NHL, provided he doesn't play 20 minutes a night. Colborne has been getting better slowly and it's not like they're going to waive him. With Hartley playing McGratton every game, perhaps now is the time to finally move Jackman.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I have to say, it has been a little entertaining watching SOB run around the last few games. He's trying to pick a fight with anyone, literally anyone, on every single play, and he still hasn't found a dance partner.

brewski1810

Jul 12, 2010
Jack man and butler out, all I can say is thank god!! Butler is a fricking joke, what a plug

Beats By CoRD

Tommy Fresh
Jul 12, 2009
In The Studio
www.myflashstore.net
I don't know why, but I get the feeling Hartley really likes SOB. I think Butler is gonna be scratched.
SOB makes some mistakes but he is tough to play against, is strong on the boards and clears the crease well. Butler does none of these things. Butler is a slightly better skater and has better breakout pass. Thats it.

Butler out IMO.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad