• Pionk

• Blackwood

• Jarry

• Theodore

• Other (who?)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Love

Feb 29, 2012
JT Miller’s previous career high in points was 58 points in 82 games and he’s currently at 68 points in 65 games.

Reactions: bh53

Sasso09

Jan 2, 2009
Chicago
Has to be JT Miller.

Guy went from cap dump to being a team's best player.

Jarry's the only other solid candidate.
Player A: career high 56 points, on pace for 85 points. Net of +29
Player B: career high 49 points, on pace for 79 points. Net of +30

Player A is the winner

Player B shouldn't even be considered.

Makes sense.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Do people think Pionk is having a fluke season or something? For the life of me, I cannot understand the lack of attention he is getting...

Also, here's a piping hot take: anyone voting Konecny hasn't been paying close enough attention, because he has been really good for quite a while now.

Last edited:

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
JT Miller the obvious one here not sure what league the OP was watching to miss him lol :laugh:

Of the mis selected options still some good candidates: Girard, Konecny, Svech, Fiala, Etc

Reactions: bh53

Sasso09

Jan 2, 2009
Chicago
Do people think Pionk is having a fluke season or something? For the life of me, I cannot understand the lack of attention he is getting...

Also, here's a piping hot take: anyone voting Konecny hasn't been paying close enough attention, because he has been really good for quite a while now.
He's been really good but what he's doing is the definition of breaking out. On pace to add 31 points to his career high and finish with 32 goals, 48 assist, 80 points. This is a guy that @JoeThorntonsRooster was adamantly calling a 3rd liner in the beginning of the season.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Has to be JT Miller.

Guy went from cap dump to being a team's best player.

Jarry's the only other solid candidate.
He wasn't just a cap dump, he returned a 1st for Tampa. They had to move someone but it's not like Miller ever had negative value despite what the gurus around here told us.

Reactions: The Macho Man

Ace Card Bedard

Back in Black, Red, and White
Feb 11, 2012
Kubalik, 24 years old.

29 goals in 64 NHL games despite being 7th in average TOI among Blackhawks forwards.

HFpapi

Mar 6, 2010
Toronto/Amsterdam
For me the answer is clearly Zibanejad...last year I thought he was just another player having a career season late in his 20's (Like JT Miller this year), but now I think he's a legit superstar. Might've scored 45+ goals if not for injury.

Ignite111

Feb 9, 2017
For me the answer is clearly Zibanejad...last year I thought he was just another player having a career season late in his 20's (Like JT Miller this year), but now I think he's a legit superstar. Might've scored 45+ goals if not for injury.

He’s going to score 45+....

Ignite111

Feb 9, 2017
12 goals in 16 games is hardly a given for any player...

EDIT: Immediately checked NHL.com to see if I missed anything and I see he has a hattrick... I stand corrected... He's insane this year

4 goals

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad