Waived: Breaking: Hearing Rangers have waived Diaz, Megna.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Don't know why I'm surprised that Lindberg made the team, but I am.

Kaapo Cabana

Next name: Admiral Kakkbar
Sep 5, 2014
Philadelphia
Asking a legit question here.. Do you hate glass that much or are you a huge diaz fan? the guy never has more then 2 weeks worth of good hockey.. He has been on 432 times in 6 yrs and isn't really that good.. I know the hate for Glass but is Diaz really that big of a loss?

Although I would rather have him on the team over Glass, It has nothing to do with Diaz. I'm just very impatient and I want Glass gone.

I'm worried we will lose Etem to keep this jackass on the team.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@AGrossRecord: Tanner Glass was on ice at the start of practice. MSG crew reporting he "limped" off shortly thereafter. Took shot off leg on Wednesday.”

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Can't tell if you're being serious or not

100% serious. McIlrath's ability to fit/hit renders Glass useless.

You don't want Chris Kreider doing dirty work and breaking his hand. Did you see what happened to McDavid last year?

Skill players shouldn't have to fight. In the rare occasion they do, its because the emotion of the game got to them and made their blood boil. If you have someone on your team who can do that, that is why you have those types of guys.

McIlrath is now that dude, IF Glass goes...

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
The Rangers aren't trading Glass. They are trading someone to make room for Glass.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
100% serious. McIlrath's ability to fit/hit renders Glass useless.

You don't want Chris Kreider doing dirty work and breaking his hand. Did you see what happened to McDavid last year?

Skill players shouldn't have to fight. In the rare occasion they do, its because the emotion of the game got to them and made their blood boil. If you have someone on your team who can do that, that is why you have those types of guys.

McIlrath is now that dude, IF Glass goes...

Oh yeah I agree, except I didn't mean fighting (which I'm not against). I meant in more in the lines of we have plenty of players that can play a physical, grinding game. We won plenty of games last year by mucking it up with the opponents, just as we won plenty by playing a run n' gun style. Glass never provided anything to either of those.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Would rather get rid of Glass and find a way to keep one of the other two, but I know that's unlikely.

Otherwise, this is fine.

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
I don't get it I really don't.

I know Glass is a good guy but suck it up and cut him. He's hurting the team if you have to trade someone to make the money work with him on the roster.

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
It's amazing how our team finally has pretty good depth, nice balance of youth and experience, and we're going to end up cutting a good player/players to keep Glass.

CTRanger

N9Y4R
Jun 20, 2006
The Gold Coast
Nash is so much more effective on his off wing. Consistently takes the puck strong to the slot/net and makes things happen. On the left it's the weak wrist shot from the boards far more than I like to see.

CupWindow

Jul 9, 2015
Just when you think Glass is off the team it turns out he actually just limped off the ice

It's never ending

CupWindow

Jul 9, 2015
Nash is so much more effective on his off wing. Consistently takes the puck strong to the slot/net and makes things happen. On the left it's the weak wrist shot from the boards far more than I like to see.

On his off wing he does that stupid move where he turns his ass to the goalie and actually faces Lundqvist

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
Whats the deal if Glass is injured long term because of this shot block in practice today? How will that effect that cap/screw the Rangers because they should've waived him?

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
With roster size now at 23, you guys realize they now have more time to make one more final cut, right?

Because Glass wasnt cut today doesn't mean he won't be. Megna was an inevitability. Cutting Diaz now just means they actually made a decision.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad