CALM LIKE A BOMB
Sep 14, 2008
PA
IMG_0272.gif

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
We looked like absolute dog shit against the worst playoff team of the cap era. f***ing embarrassing. That last minute was a joke. If someone told me it was the Ottawa Senators defending a lead and not the Rangers I'd believe them. Even if we win this series quick we'll get destroyed against the Canes. Not happy in the slightest.
Hockey is a funny game. Don't sweat it.

Reijo29

Feb 8, 2015
Anyone catch that Lindgren and Trouba are out there the last two minutes and change? Anyone catch that? Anyone catch that Mika was the best player on the ice, anyone catch that? Where’s that big mouth who thinks I work for or announce for the Rangers, where’s that big mouth?

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
Rangers playing poorly doesn't mean the team is now "poor". And them winning doesn't mean they played well tonight.
The end result is how it should be: better team wins ANYWAY. That is a good start to the playoffs. We will lose a game we should have one too at won point if we are lucky to go far.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
I think myself and a bunch of other people here would have felt better about this game had they not taken that moronic TMM penalty and just won the game 4-2.

That really dampened things for me. Its not that hard to count.

Didn’t have a shot on goal, don’t think he completed a pass all night, made one nice play where he had Kakko but was high sticked but it wasn’t called. He was bad.

Im less concerned about him based off of this game for the sole reason that I thought he just played a really dumb game.

Its not like he was snuffed out and forcing stuff because he had no room, he was forcing shit just for the sake of forcing shit.

He wasn't the only one who played a dumb game. That applied to at least half of the roster.

His line mates are playing well at least.

Chytilmania

Dec 31, 2017
I thought tonight was the first time Rempe has looked behind the play so far with the Rangers. Maybe it was just a bad night for him, or maybe the increased pace of the game was a bit too much; I wouldn't be shocked if he's sitting for game 3 though.
I still think the plan is play him home games for the crowd. Wouldn't be surprised to see Chytil in the lineup Game 3.

Also Schneider has been excellent. Him and KAM as the 2nd pair is a huge advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad