Post-Game Talk: Bread Truck Delivery

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Happy that they won, but man the flaws this team has are so apparent in games like this. It should not be this difficult against this capitals team.

Hate to say it but Panarin is proving that he is not a big game player whatsoever. Guy has done nothing outside of his goal. Very disappointing. We really need Chytil back to add some more offensive flare. Might not matter this series but still.
Ray Ferraro says this team has no apparent flaws, so I'll believe him instead

hackeyman

Jun 26, 2018
We looked like absolute dog shit against the worst playoff team of the cap era. f***ing embarrassing. That last minute was a joke. If someone told me it was the Ottawa Senators defending a lead and not the Rangers I'd believe them. Even if we win this series quick we'll get destroyed against the Canes. Not happy in the slightest.
But seriously tell us how you really feel.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
We looked like absolute dog shit against the worst playoff team of the cap era. f***ing embarrassing. That last minute was a joke. If someone told me it was the Ottawa Senators defending a lead and not the Rangers I'd believe them. Even if we win this series quick we'll get destroyed against the Canes. Not happy in the slightest.
Oh please stop with this nonsense. Washington battled hard. They won. Carolina was lucky as shit to win both games against the Piles.

clmetsfan

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2007
Happy that they won, but man the flaws this team has are so apparent in games like this. It should not be this difficult against this capitals team.

Hate to say it but Panarin is proving that he is not a big game player whatsoever. Guy has done nothing outside of his goal. Very disappointing. We really need Chytil back to add some more offensive flare. Might not matter this series but still.
serious.gif

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
lindgren and trouba on the ice for the final 2+ minutes and the caps had the puck in the zone for basically the whole time.

still won though so whatever.
It all started when lindgren went off the glass but couldn't clear, but he also ended it by bodying Carlson off the puck

Reactions: TheDirtyH

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
I thought tonight was the first time Rempe has looked behind the play so far with the Rangers. Maybe it was just a bad night for him, or maybe the increased pace of the game was a bit too much; I wouldn't be shocked if he's sitting for game 3 though.

Baby Punisher

Sponsor
Mar 30, 2012
Staten Island, NY
I think when you watch the replay of this game it won't look like we barely beat them. During that last 1:38, in particular, when Igor could have froze the puck but kept it alive and passed it I said to myself as the Rangers were hitting bodies and flicking the puck around the boards that it seemed like they were toying with the caps.

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
I’ll take it but….

I don’t foresee a 2-0 series lead evaporating here, even if the Caps take the next game or two they won’t have the firepower and depth to overcome us, and I wouldn’t be surprised if this series lasts just 5.

But man we have to play way better in future rounds.

I dont want to jinx it but the Caps are done. They threw everything they had this game and still came up short. Also Carlson is cooked.

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
If someone told me a Snowblind major overraction was coming to a game we just won, I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest.

BleedBlueNYR

Jan 25, 2019
New York
I understand your concerns and I’m not exactly jumping up and down over here but do yourself a favor and enjoy a playoff win for the night. You only get so many of these.

Baby Punisher

Sponsor
Mar 30, 2012
Staten Island, NY
I thought tonight was the first time Rempe has looked behind the play so far with the Rangers. Maybe it was just a bad night for him, or maybe the increased pace of the game was a bit too much; I wouldn't be shocked if he's sitting for game 3 though.
He is not sitting. Get that out of your head. He sits Wilson and MCL will take liberties. Plus, the extra day of rest will help recharge his batteries.

Mike in Houston

Apr 20, 2015
Houston, TX

Neither would I. I wouldn't mind Brodzinski and Jones in Washington. I didn't think Gustafsson had a good game despite his two points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad